2016 Playoffs round 2 -- in big D

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AGAIN!! Those teams are not one man teams because they have a running game and/or a defense. Packers have neither. ....as I continue to be in repeat mode. Geez!!
just because you keep saying something does not make it become the truth

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Green Bay is a one man team what does it say about Dallas that they couldn't beat them?

It basically says they aren't that good.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
*waits for a strong wind coming up from the South concerning a certain penalty called in the Dallas game* :whistling:

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just because you keep saying something does not make it become the truth

What do you mean "become true"? It is already true. Just drop it because if you're going to stand behind these other teams not having a running game or good defense then you're going to lose. Move on! You can't win that argument.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you mean "become true"? It is already true. Just drop it because if you're going to stand behind these other teams not having a running game or good defense then you're going to lose. Move on! You can't win that argument.
I'm pretty sure I'm not the one that should move on lol.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well I'd rather be the team with an all time great QB and no defense/run game and be playing this weekend for a chance to play for it all in the Super Bowl then be the team that perhaps has the better overall roster with a dominant ground game/OL, but is sitting home right now.

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I'd rather be the team with an all time great QB and no defense/run game and be playing this weekend for a chance to play for it all in the Super Bowl then be the team that perhaps has the better overall roster with a dominant ground game/OL, but is sitting home right now.

I would, too. And I bet 99% of the people would, so what is your point? What is it you're trying to prove here, CowboysFan?

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would, too. And I bet 99% of the people would, so what is your point? What is it you're trying to prove here, CowboysFan?

Green Bay isn't a one man team.

As great as Rodgers is there is no way in hell a team wins eight games in a row including knocking off what was the best team in football all season up to that point in their house with a one man squad.

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay isn't a one man team.

As great as Rodgers is there is no way in hell a team wins eight games in a row including knocking off what was the best team in football all season up to that point in their house with a one man squad.

Dude, STOP IT, please. Move on.