1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Zombro breaks Clavicle!!!! OUT INDEFINTELY......??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dogpackerz, Aug 22, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    confirmed, its a 6-8 week injury.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Well at least it's not the season. Poor Zombo!

I'm thinking we need to move Kuhn to a defensive blocking position or some something of the like. He's got a hard head. Lets put it to some good use. Or he can block for the RB or WR..... I'm just sayin, I see some potential here.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Thanks for the info Ivo.

I blame the coaches on this. That's what happens when you release the KUUUUUUUUHN on your own guys.

4. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +2,936
    He is not eligible for the PUP list. They have to either carry him on the 53-man active roster or put him on IR and lose him for the season. Once a player takes part in a training camp practice he is not eligible for the PUP list.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    Just to be clear it's the timeline for anyone with that general injury. I checked with several doctors I know any all gave me the same timeframe. This was nothing I have heard from anyone with the team.

6. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,175
    Confirmed. A major break in a normally healthy person takes 4 to 6 weeks to mend for most bones in the body. Then there has to be a little rehab time, often several weeks to a month for an athlete. So the Coach is right when he states Zombo will be out a significant amount of time.

7. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Don't expect to see him until after bye week.

8. Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45
    Tough break for Zombo, he could have been another great pass rushing threat for us on the outside coming in on third down situations. I'm sure he'll still be a contributor once he gets back but you hate to see anybody have to miss time, especially young players.