1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Zombro breaks Clavicle!!!! OUT INDEFINTELY......??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dogpackerz, Aug 22, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    confirmed, its a 6-8 week injury.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Well at least it's not the season. Poor Zombo!

I'm thinking we need to move Kuhn to a defensive blocking position or some something of the like. He's got a hard head. Lets put it to some good use. Or he can block for the RB or WR..... I'm just sayin, I see some potential here.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Thanks for the info Ivo.

I blame the coaches on this. That's what happens when you release the KUUUUUUUUHN on your own guys.

4. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +2,831
    He is not eligible for the PUP list. They have to either carry him on the 53-man active roster or put him on IR and lose him for the season. Once a player takes part in a training camp practice he is not eligible for the PUP list.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Just to be clear it's the timeline for anyone with that general injury. I checked with several doctors I know any all gave me the same timeframe. This was nothing I have heard from anyone with the team.

6. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,160
    Confirmed. A major break in a normally healthy person takes 4 to 6 weeks to mend for most bones in the body. Then there has to be a little rehab time, often several weeks to a month for an athlete. So the Coach is right when he states Zombo will be out a significant amount of time.

7. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Don't expect to see him until after bye week.

8. Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45
    Tough break for Zombo, he could have been another great pass rushing threat for us on the outside coming in on third down situations. I'm sure he'll still be a contributor once he gets back but you hate to see anybody have to miss time, especially young players.