Your most hated teams

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Albeit it I was always a Packer fan first.. I did follow the Boys when little.

I was a huge Dorsett fan when little.. thought we walked on water.. As well as Laundry.

Everson Walls as well.. Bates.. Pearson.. Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Randy White.. list goes on and on.. then Jones bought the team and fired Laundry like he did..

Now it is pure dislike for everything surrounding them..

Totally understood. I liked Roger Staubach. I had a Roger Staubach football when I was 7 years old, and it had directions how to throw it. I actually read them and use those techniques to this day. That's also how I coached kids to throw the ball.

I also thought Dorsett was a classy guy.

The reason I hated Dallas was in 1982, I honestly thought the Packers had a good shot to win it all. I was 12 years old. We had James Lofton, John Jefferson, and Paul Coffman, three Pro Bowl receivers. We had Lynn ****ey as QB. We had Gerry Ellis as our primary RB. And Larry McCarren was a Pro Bowl Center. Sure, our D sucked but you can't expect a 12-year-old to know the chess match that is an NFL game.

2nd round of Playoffs and as high scoring as our O was, we couldn't outscore the Cows. Hated them ever since.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Albeit it I was always a Packer fan first.. I did follow the Boys when little.

I was a huge Dorsett fan when little.. thought we walked on water.. As well as Laundry.

Everson Walls as well.. Bates.. Pearson.. Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Randy White.. list goes on and on.. then Jones bought the team and fired Laundry like he did..

Now it is pure dislike for everything surrounding them..

Totally understood. I liked Roger Staubach. I had a Roger Staubach football when I was 7 years old, and it had directions how to throw it. I actually read them and use those techniques to this day. That's also how I coached kids to throw the ball.

I also thought Dorsett was a classy guy.

The reason I hated Dallas was in 1982, I honestly thought the Packers had a good shot to win it all. I was 12 years old. We had James Lofton, John Jefferson, and Paul Coffman, three Pro Bowl receivers. We had Lynn ****ey as QB. We had Gerry Ellis as our primary RB. And Larry McCarren was a Pro Bowl Center. Sure, our D sucked but you can't expect a 12-year-old to know the chess match that is an NFL game.

2nd round of Playoffs and as high scoring as our O was, we couldn't outscore the Cows. Hated them ever since.

I was 11 at the time... yep that sucked! That was a fun team to watch though.. I swear ****ey at times looked like he was strapped to a board to hold him upright.. but could he throw the ball.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Career List:

1./1a. Growing up it was the Bears. Now living 5 miles south of the Minnesota border the Vikings are right there. The order between 1 and 1a depends on the year and my particular mood.
2. Cowboys - never did like. They are NOT America's Team and I am still bitter that Herb Adderly ended up playing for them(Although I love the fact that he does not wear his Cowboy SB Ring and considers himself a Packer).

Many others are disliked(some even greatly disliked), but I really cannot think of another team that I hate.

Current list:
Bears, Vikings, Cowboys, NE

NE would need to have a few more years of arrogance and a few more pukes like Moss and Belichek to make the career list.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys. I hate their arrogance, hate their fans, hate their owner and hate T.O. worse than the aforementioned three combined.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Cowboys. I hate their arrogance, hate their fans, hate their owner and hate T.O. worse than the aforementioned three combined.

If you just want to focus on one person.. for me it is an easy choice.

Bill the Cheat...

Classless pile of dung!

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Patriots. God I hate them. They've been #1 on my list for a long.
2. Colts. Two Words: Peyton Manning.
3. I actually rooted for the Bears in last year's Super Bowl. I couldn't even believe it myself. But naturally as a Packer-fan there has to be some antangonism against them.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only team I could say that I hate is Iowa State football. If Iowa State played the Chicago Bears, I'd be at the game decked out head to toe in Bears gear.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.) cowboys
2.) bears
3.) patriots
4.) viqueens
i cant hate the lions, they give us 2 wins a year

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Vikings- The fans are horrible, terribly fair-weather and arrogant
2. Philly- McNabb is a ****** and cmon... 4th and 26
3. Denver- Mr. Sunshine on my ****** shoulder John Elway
4. New England- Buncha ****** and Brady is a baby back bi***
5. Bears- Grossman is such a tool, as is Lovie

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Steelers, raiders, cowboys, bears, and vikings the most

I hate the bears and vikings because I have to! and I hate the steelers and raiders because their fans are so RUDE! and the cowboys I hate because I live in TEXAS. THey are all over the place

I reckon you never saw the Packers game against the Raiders the day after Brett's Father Passed away. It was the most classy exhibit by any fans I have ever seen.

Would the Eagle fans have given him standing ovations after standing ovations after ever T.D. on that day?

R.P.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I hate the bears and vikings because I have to! and I hate the steelers and raiders because their fans are so RUDE! and the cowboys I hate because I live in TEXAS. THey are all over the place

I reckon you never saw the Packers game against the Raiders the day after Brett's Father Passed away. It was the most classy exhibit by any fans I have ever seen.

Would the Eagle fans have given him standing ovations after standing ovations after ever T.D. on that day?

R.P.

Or I guess you never saw the guy from San Diego being shanked by Raider Fans

C'mon now Raiders and classy should not be mentioned in the same breath

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
JoshTheChild said:

R.P.

Or I guess you never saw the guy from San Diego being shanked by Raider Fans

C'mon now Raiders and classy should not be mentioned in the same breath

Shanked? That is a prison term.

I was a Season Ticket Holder in LA. Section 14 in the black hole.. I can tell you first hand that 95% of Raider fans are... to use another prison term "Square Johns."

It is a fact that by percentage there are bad apples in every group. L.A. and Oakland as cities have more than most. However, the media blows the Raider Thug Image up, and makes it larger than life.

I never had a challenge there. I met wonderful people there. I would pass a $20 bill to people down the row to the vendor at the isle and not only did I get my bag of peanuts, but I also got the correct change back.

However, there were also "Joints" being passed down the row, a free ****!I passed those on to my left, as it is not my thing.

Fact is.... Raider Fans have a over blown, media enhanced, bad image.

I once saw three Raider fans smack around another Raider Fan in the bathroom for taking a shot at a Bronco fan.

That story you will never see in print.

R.P.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

dude raider fans are by far the worst in the NFL so you can't change anybodies mind here

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas - Overrated and seemingly arrogant with the "America's team label"

Vikings - The ignorant and unjustified fan base gives me indigestion !!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts