Who to start at WR in Week 7

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have James Jones, Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, and Santana Moss all available. Santonio Holmes and Malcolm Floyd are injured or on a bye week.

As of right now I am going Jones, Wayne, and Moss. Last week I started Cobb in place of Moss and he did well, but I have a feeling St. Louis is going to be watching Cobb REAL close, closer than James Jones (even though he is tearing it up, I STILL don't think opponents are giving him the respect he deserves.)

What would you do?

Any insight is appreciated!

Also, I am starting RG3 over Cam Newton. Dallas has the #1 pass defense in the league and Cam is struggling this year. RG3 will exploit the Giants' secondary and take advantage of their over-zealous line.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I have James Jones, Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, and Santana Moss all available. Santonio Holmes and Malcolm Floyd are injured or on a bye week.

As of right now I am going Jones, Wayne, and Moss. Last week I started Cobb in place of Moss and he did well, but I have a feeling St. Louis is going to be watching Cobb REAL close, closer than James Jones (even though he is tearing it up, I STILL don't think opponents are giving him the respect he deserves.)

What would you do?

Also, I am starting RG3 over Cam Newton. Dallas has the #1 pass defense in the league and Cam is struggling this year. RG3 will exploit the Giants' secondary and take advantage of their over-zealous line.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Football-Advice/295664600447631

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What would you do?

Jones, Wayne, and Cobb. And definitely RG3 over Cam. That's just my opinion though

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I finally settled on RG3 over Cam, as the Giants are 16th vs. the run and 21st vs. the pass. I think RG3 will have a stand out day.

I am for sure starting Jones, but Cobb is a tricky one for me. As of right now I have Wayne, Jones, and Moss as my starters, but that COULD change in the next 21 hours. I feel like Cobb is sort of being treated like Donald Driver in the sense that he isn't getting the same "TD looks" that Nelson and Jones and even Finley are getting.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I finally settled on RG3 over Cam, as the Giants are 16th vs. the run and 21st vs. the pass. I think RG3 will have a stand out day.

I am for sure starting Jones, but Cobb is a tricky one for me. As of right now I have Wayne, Jones, and Moss as my starters, but that COULD change in the next 21 hours. I feel like Cobb is sort of being treated like Donald Driver in the sense that he isn't getting the same "TD looks" that Nelson and Jones and even Finley are getting.

That's true about Cobb