• Clements

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Capers

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we start a poll as to who gets fired first. McCarthy, Clements or Capers?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry but this is ridiculous !! It`s basically mid-season for pity sake !! Things are looking bad sure, but this ???

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they don't win today I'm sorry to say that it's gonna be extremely tough to win the division Vikings are hot and our offense sucks

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Tom Clements is not fired for this my blood is going to boil. This clown is so incompetent it's ridiculous!!! He has no clue what he's doing with play calling and scheming and his conservative nonsense to end the 1st half against that awful defense is stupid. He needs to get kicked out of here NOW!!

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen McCarthy, Thompson, Clements, Rodgers, Lacy, the offensive line, lack of Jordy, etc. all blamed for the offenses struggles this year. I think that is to say blaming, or firing one person isn't going to solve everything. It's a team game and this entire group has struggled; with mostly the same unit as last year. Not sure there is an answer, much less an easy one; but go ahead and fire away angry fans.

Beebe82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a team game and the team needs to learn that not doing your job to expectations gets you fired. If you can't contribute to the teams success get off the bus.

DMANDTM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they don't win today I'm sorry to say that it's gonna be extremely tough to win the division Vikings are hot and our offense sucks
Bears destroying Rams. If we lose today and against the Vikings, it could be the worst Thanksgiving ever...

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heads absolutely have to roll for this, this is unacceptable on every level. 3 points through 3 quarters at home to this god awful team by a 6-2 team means big time changes gotta be made.

No other way around it

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it ain't broke don't fix it. McCarthy overreacted and outthought himself after the NFC title game loss. Trying to fix what wasn't working on defense and special teams he broke the offense which was. Now the team is off in all three phases.

Beebe82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the special teams have actually been fixed for the most part and it took getting rid of someone who wasn't adding to the teams success, for many seasons. James campen should have his feet close to the fire for the poor run blocking over the past and current season. Capers and the entire defensive staff need to be shown the door.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot believe this garbage we put out on that field today, blame the D if you want, blame special teams, but 3 points through 3 quarters and needing an onside kick recovery to even give us a chance at home against this awful team?

Clements is 100% responsible for this and needs to get thrown out of town right now. Garbage OC if I ever saw one.

Lakekab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team should do the right thing for Aaron Rodgers and trade him to a team with a coaching staff. Packers have totally wasted his talents.

DaveRoller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No worries, no heads will roll, no one will be fired.

Exactly, these are the Green Bay Packers under Ted Thompson & Mike McCarthy. It took Shawn Slocum 6 years of putrid coaching and an all-time pathetic performance on national TV in the NFC Championship before Coach Mac finally pulled the trigger on his close buddy Shaun.

And besides guys, the Pack won the Super Bowl back in 2012 doncha know.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing to see here move on people. That is what they will say

Not if the JS and Green Bay PG have anything to say about it they won't. Trust me I totally expect a loud noise to be made calling out this offensive coaching staff for its reaking.

Members online