Who do you think will win the Super Bowl

Geneva09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Super Bowl will be between the Saints and Colts. The Colts will win because Peyton Manning is way to good to lose.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
If I had money to waste on a bet, I'd put my $ on the Colts as well. Manning is playing lights out, and their D has really stepped up lately too. I think that the Colts versus either team left in the NFC would be a really entertaining game but I really hope it is the Saints because I just don't like drinking that much anymore and I know how I'd be pounding them if the vikes are in that game.... Uuugh.

Now that I said all of that, watch it be the Jets.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Minn can get there I believe they win it all although it would be a tough game if they vs the colts. Colts would beat the Saints imo and the jets would get destroyed by either NO or Minn.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'll take the Colts as well. Peyton's on a mission.

I don't know who they'll play. I know who I HOPE they'll play, but that Saints/Vikes game is so close I don't feel comfortable calling it one way or the other.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with the Saints.
I wanna see 'em beat the Queens.
And they deserve it out of all the teams.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
God knows the city of New Orleans deserves something to smile about... Minneapolis owes the rest of us. Those bastards released PRINCE on the rest of the world...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I think the Jet's will beat the Colts. Don't know why but I think it goes back to the last game between them when they pulled Manning. That put the Jet's in the playoffs. And the Colts have been saying that they would have won the game if they had not pulled their starters. And they probably would have have. But I have to think the Jet's are coming out with nothing to lose no one expects them to win in Indy. I think the last time they were this big of dogs was in the Super Bowl no one gave them a chance to win. I don't think I have seen one person pick the Jet's to win.

Now the other game, I think it will be decided in the trenches. Which will translate into who makes the most mistakes/turnovers. The team with the least amount of turnovers will win.

Whoever wins, if the Vikings don't make it, I would like to see the Saints take the Super Bowl.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I see an NFC team winning the superbowl this season. I know that the Jets defense is 1st overall but they have no offense w/Mark Sanchez. The Colts have the same problems as us, they have a battered secondary with 4th and 5th string corners as their starters and they haven't played a good QB in the playoffs. And the secret to stopping Peyton manning is just to keep the ball out of his hands, ie run down the clock which is something NO and MN know how to do.

PackBlows.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody except the Queens!

Is that picture from Lambeau when we stomped all over the Pack this year? I can't tell but it looks like it. Tell A Rodge to bring a sleeping bag out on the field next year so that he can just stay down, take a nap and save his career.

Who dat? It's Jared Allen bringing a storm bigger than Katrina for Brees. GL with that! SKOL VIKINGS!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Is that picture from Lambeau when we stomped all over the Pack this year? I can't tell but it looks like it. Tell A Rodge to bring a sleeping bag out on the field next year so that he can just stay down, take a nap and save his career.

Who dat? It's Jared Allen bringing a storm bigger than Katrina for Brees. GL with that! SKOL VIKINGS!

So your 1st post is nothing but smack?

Must be pretty boring up there in those small Wi. towns eh?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Oh good. More Vikings fans! And look, this one's obnoxious!

:suicide:

I remember when this used to be a Packers forum.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh good. More Vikings fans! And look, this one's obnoxious!

:suicide:

I remember when this used to be a Packers forum.
When the Vikes lose they'll disappear like cockroaches do when you turn the kitchen light on.

And no doubt things will pick up again with Pack talk when we get closer to the new season.

:swoon2:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
When the Vikes lose they'll disappear like cockroaches do when you turn the kitchen light on.

And no doubt things will pick up again with Pack talk when we get closer to the new season.

:swoon2:
You know what I hate more then anything? Obnoxious Viking fans on Packer boards. It makes it so much harder to have decent conversations with you guys. I can deal with the insufferable Packer fans on the boards because, well it's your boards. But damn, to come here and start crap on your first post.....I don't get it. So for PackBlows.com, do me a favor and either be a good poster or just leave.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what I hate more then anything? Obnoxious Viking fans on Packer boards. It makes it so much harder to have decent conversations with you guys. I can deal with the insufferable Packer fans on the boards because, well it's your boards. But damn, to come here and start crap on your first post.....I don't get it. So for PackBlows.com, do me a favor and either be a good poster or just leave.
As annoying as it is, it's not going to go away any time soon since the Pack vs Viqueens is a legend NFL rivalry.
It's going to spill from the frozen tundra gridiron over to here.

The best thing we can do is put the Viqueens fans on ignore.

Though I do wonder how many of us Packer fans go onto Viqueens/Burnt Fart msg boards to talk smack? :angry2:

There are posts from fans of other teams who are respectful.
Too bad those from Viqueen fans can't do the same.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
As annoying as it is, it's not going to go away any time soon since the Pack vs Viqueens is a legend NFL rivalry.
It's going to spill from the frozen tundra gridiron over to here.

The best thing we can do is put the Viqueens fans on ignore.

Though I do wonder how many of us Packer fans go onto Viqueens/Burnt Fart msg boards to talk smack? :angry2:

There are posts from fans of other teams who are respectful.
Too bad those from Viqueen fans can't do the same.
A few come to talk smack but they don't last long. A few come to talk football and they last much longer. Kinda like me here, I come to talk football and never do smack(well maybe just a little every once in a while). You get so much more insight into your team from a rivals board at times. Once you learn who the posters are that know what they are talking about. But coming to many boards and talking smack right off the bat will usually get you booted on most of the ones I go to.

And as fans from other teams, I have seen many come and ago on Packers boards, Vikings boards, Cardinals, Seahawks, that I can tell you, the ones that talk smack get bored or banned after a while. Usually during the off season they disappear.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm not sure Favre is going to be denied this year - Vikings win. :)
I feel like I could say that about Manning too.

If I wasn't biased, Colts/Vikings would be one hell of a Super Bowl. Two determined legendary QB's slugging it out for the title. That'd be fun to watch.

I'd rather the Saints win, though. Lol.

Members online

Latest posts