MNF
Bears vs Vikings.
We need all the help we can get.
Go Bears!
Though I do expect the Vikes to win.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats easy, I like the Bears / Packers rivalry. The Vikings...................not so much. Maybe it's their fans that disgust me.
DS

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So did the Lions and the Vikings. I do not hate a team that beats the Packers. I hate a team that beats the packers and shows no class.

I will admit, I am an equal opportunity hater of The Bears, Vikings, Lions, Cowboys and Seahawks. The order of which is always dependent on how good each of them are in a particular year. :coffee:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any real Packers fan hates the Bears. I'll be rooting for them, but they'll lose because losing hurts us more than winning helps them.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good.
Bears win.
If they can do it against a stronger opponent so can the Cubs!

Oh wait.
The Cubs.
Never mind.
Got a bit excited over the help we just got.

Mike peterson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news this just in: while Da Bears still suck it turns out the Queens suck worse!!!!

Nice win Bears now for the Pack to get healthy and get on a hot streak! Go pack go!!

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching the Bears / Vikes game last night and was quite surprised how good Culver looked in the pocket. The D line was impressive as well.

DS

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I was watching the Bears / Vikes game last night and was quite surprised how good Culver looked in the pocket. The D line was impressive as well.

DS

Cutler isn't that bad of a QB, when he is on his game. Unfortunately, his consistency and possibly playing on the Bears, hasn't done his career any good. While I don't watch the Bears often, it seems like when I do Cutler has his shining moments. Fortunately as a Packer fan, those shining moments haven't come that often when he happens to be playing against the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts