Where will you be watching the game on Sunday?

Where will you be watching the game?

• Home

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Sports Bar

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Will be there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend's house

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

gbpackersgal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with you on that. Drives my wife crazy and my daughters (4 and 6) FEAST on it, sadistic little girls. I can't sit still during a game, even if I have only a slight interest in one team.

Wish I could say I had a routine, but I'm everywhere. I'll switch seats, rooms, jerseys, whatever, if things aren't going well. Like anything I do will actually affect what's happening at the game :D
IM THE SAME WAY! I try my hardest to avoid inviting people over, because they just end up thinking I'm more crazy then the last time they were here!

I change seats, clothing, even the type of beer I'm drinking CONSTANTLY until I'm satisfied w/how the game is going. I need a 28-0 lead before I go back to being tolerable to be around... Yes, I get mean... not on purpose though!

Friends/Boyfriend/HIS family = ALL BEARS FANS... so needless to say, I need to lock myself in a room this weekend w/a TV or go to a bar with ONLY PACKERS FANS! I live in northwest Indiana, so finding a TRUE Packer Bar isn't easy. Still looking...

I am so stressed just THINKING about this game!!!!!

Buckeye

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching the Pack lay it on the Bears at my buddy's house. Best part about it, he's a chef! Somebody is gonna be eatin' good on Sunday :nyam:

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At home, I've watched the last 3 games (Bears,Eagles,Falcons) at home in my Den. I've worn my White Clay and my Flannel Pajamas and the same tshirt underneath the last 3 games so I have to keep it together. I got my sideline toque on,green beads on, and my packers freezer mug and my green rodgers jersey hanging on the wall.

Rodgers2Jennings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna go over to my nephews apartment to watch the game. I'll probably bust out my authentic A-Rod jersey for the first time since buying it at Lambeau last August. Oh ill also sport mah cheesehead of course ;-)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plz don't go to the bar ivo lol.

I will prob go to a friends or stay home so noone can see me screaming and acting crazy.

you putting $ on the game? Its going to be crazy in vegas thats for sure. Lots of Bears fans I have met out there it seems like.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Red Onion, Phoenix...with sons and daughter- in- law. It's only bar I can find that sells PBR and during EVERY break plays "the bears still suck"!

EDIT: They play" the bears still suck" every game, not just during packer-bear games.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On my couch. My Bear fan wife will be at the game..any Chicago area Packer fans want to join me? I got a 53 inch HD with Wayne and Larry synched up on sirius radio..haha

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Nascar sports grill here in VA its freakin sweet. They got a a huge huge screen plus like fifty other large ones too

Finlander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be watching in my very own man-cave surrounded by empty Hacker Pschorr bottles, squeezed out lemon slices and piles of chicken wing bones.

Members online

Latest posts