Where will you be watching the game on Sunday?

Where will you be watching the game?

• Home

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Sports Bar

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Will be there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend's house

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Just curious as to where you guys will be watching the game this Sunday. Just caught the very end of a clip on 1st and Ten talking about a bar in WI that was going to have one floor for Bears fans and another for Packers fans. That would be crazy.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
either @ home or at the bar. Most likely my house though. The last game I watched at the bar was the Lions game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I will watch at home...Flag out 2 hours before hand..

My Rodgers white jersey, wife with white Woodson

Wife sitting in recliner, me laid out on couch

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thinking about going to the KETTLE OF FISH in NYC it's a Packer Bar...never been there, but I kind of want to be surrounded by Packer fans...b/c it's a rarity for me...but waiting on my stocks to sell, or I don't got the cash to go out and chill @ a bar

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't decided where I'm watching the game yet. I might be in DC on Sunday, so I do know of a few Packers backers bars down there that I could go to..

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
Don't know if I'd go so far as to call it a friend's house, but my brother-in-law is having everyone over. Guess that includes me. I'm gonna try to sneak out and hit a sports bar, though. I'd rather be around a bunch of people I've never met that be around his family.

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
Under the bed is not an option? I can't take this poll. :D

That would be "Other", I guess :D

I had a friend tell me he'd start watching the Steelers / Jets game at home, and probably finish at central booking since his brother is a diehard Jets fan and he grew up in Pittsburgh.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
at home... wearing my Rodgers white with the captains "C"... Couple of my buddies with a 20 Pack of miller lite bottles and a beer bong for every score!!!! Go Pack Go!!!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
That would be "Other", I guess.

I had a friend tell me he'd start watching the Steelers / Jets game at home, and probably finish at central booking since his brother is a diehard Jets fan and he grew up in Pittsburgh.

HA! Very good!

I'm just a very nervous fan. I don't get comfortable unless there's a three-TD lead (and even then I'm holding my breath a litte), so consequently, I'm often kind of a wreck on game day. Been that way ever since I was a child - my house was pretty intense on Sundays back in those days. [Rattles cane, adjusts ear horn.]

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
HA! Very good!

I'm just a very nervous fan. I don't get comfortable unless there's a three-TD lead (and even then I'm holding my breath a litte), so consequently, I'm often kind of a wreck on game day. Been that way ever since I was a child - my house was pretty intense on Sundays back in those days. [Rattles cane, adjusts ear horn.]

I'm with you on that. Drives my wife crazy and my daughters (4 and 6) FEAST on it, sadistic little girls. I can't sit still during a game, even if I have only a slight interest in one team.

Wish I could say I had a routine, but I'm everywhere. I'll switch seats, rooms, jerseys, whatever, if things aren't going well. Like anything I do will actually affect what's happening at the game :D

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm visiting a friend in PA and will most likely be at his house watching. i think both games will be great TV. looking forward to it.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I'm with you on that. Drives my wife crazy and my daughters (4 and 6) FEAST on it, sadistic little girls. I can't sit still during a game, even if I have only a slight interest in one team.

Wish I could say I had a routine, but I'm everywhere. I'll switch seats, rooms, jerseys, whatever, if things aren't going well. Like anything I do will actually affect what's happening at the game :D

I DO THAT TOO. If it's too bad I'll get on the treadmill or walk around the block. I actually broke out in hives just before the opening kick off of Super Bowl XXXI. It's actually kind of miserable. LOL

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at home, wearing my cheesehead since its a playoff game (reg. season I wear my hat and packers shirt)

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
I DO THAT TOO. If it's too bad I'll get on the treadmill or walk around the block. I actually broke out in hives just before the opening kick off of Super Bowl XXXI. It's actually kind of miserable. LOL

So glad I'm not the only one. It makes it really hard to have people over to watch the games with us. I'll mumble incoherent, incomplete thoughts, pace the house, leave the room, have even used the SAP feature on the TV to switch to Spanish as the language.

I'm sure it is quite the spectator sport.

Reaction score
Option A~ Stay home and watch it in my Man Cave! And my "cave" is not that at all, it's just a spare bedroom as FAR AWAY as I can be from our parrots who can get pretty loud with their screaming

~or~

Option B~Go with my obnoxious Bear buddies to watch it at either B W Wings, O'Brady's or Show`Me's {don't tell my wife}.

I would prefer the later, at Show-Me's and without my obnoxious Bear buddies. vbg. But I'll play it safe, stay in the cave with plenty of food and brewskies available, wearing my lucky PACKER "Vincent Lombardi" profile tee shirt, then get pumped up with a little levity {before the real seriousness begins} by treating myself to my "Stooges" collection of shorts/DVD's {my most treasured Christmas present ever} up until pre-game while the wife {who loathes sports} will probably be watching Lifetime TV, the ET channel and/or the Food Channel. She just doesn't GET IT!:scratch:

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going up to my friends college to watch it in his dorm room.....We'll be drinking and stuff so should be fun AND he's a "bears fan"......more like a bandwagon fan really haha he started liking them in 06 when they went to the superbowl and got a hester jersey and apparel all that blah blah....But he is no where near as into it as me so the pack better win! Should definitely be a good time though

Latest posts