1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where will you be watching the game on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by SyX, Jan 19, 2011.

?

Where will you be watching the game?

1. Home

31 vote(s)
    62.0%
  2. Sports Bar

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Will be there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Friend's house

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  5. Other

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    Just curious as to where you guys will be watching the game this Sunday. Just caught the very end of a clip on 1st and Ten talking about a bar in WI that was going to have one floor for Bears fans and another for Packers fans. That would be crazy.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    either @ home or at the bar. Most likely my house though. The last game I watched at the bar was the Lions game.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    I will watch at home...Flag out 2 hours before hand..

My Rodgers white jersey, wife with white Woodson

Wife sitting in recliner, me laid out on couch

4. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    thinking about going to the KETTLE OF FISH in NYC it's a Packer Bar...never been there, but I kind of want to be surrounded by Packer fans...b/c it's a rarity for me...but waiting on my stocks to sell, or I don't got the cash to go out and chill @ a bar

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    you didnt go there for the JETS game? Cheesehead tv guys were there

6. BearDroppings

BearDroppings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    I haven't decided where I'm watching the game yet. I might be in DC on Sunday, so I do know of a few Packers backers bars down there that I could go to..

7. SyX

Ratings:
    +90
    Don't know if I'd go so far as to call it a friend's house, but my brother-in-law is having everyone over. Guess that includes me. I'm gonna try to sneak out and hit a sports bar, though. I'd rather be around a bunch of people I've never met that be around his family.

8. doggoman

doggoman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will be watching at Jim's Bar in Prairie du Chien, Wi.

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Will have to watch this game on stream (ugh) so... Home.

10. OneHotelFoxtrot

OneHotelFoxtrot Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    Now that's what I call a good marriage! :happy0005: GO PACK GO!

• Like Like x 1
  11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    watch at home!!!!!!!!!!!

12. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +682
    Under the bed is not an option? I can't take this poll. :D

13. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    been on the broke side more often then not

14. SyX

Ratings:
    +90
    That would be "Other", I guess :D

I had a friend tell me he'd start watching the Steelers / Jets game at home, and probably finish at central booking since his brother is a diehard Jets fan and he grew up in Pittsburgh.

15. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    at home... wearing my Rodgers white with the captains "C"... Couple of my buddies with a 20 Pack of miller lite bottles and a beer bong for every score!!!! Go Pack Go!!!

16. LombardiChick

Ratings:
    +682
    HA! Very good!

I'm just a very nervous fan. I don't get comfortable unless there's a three-TD lead (and even then I'm holding my breath a litte), so consequently, I'm often kind of a wreck on game day. Been that way ever since I was a child - my house was pretty intense on Sundays back in those days. [Rattles cane, adjusts ear horn.]

17. SyX

Ratings:
    +90

I'm with you on that. Drives my wife crazy and my daughters (4 and 6) FEAST on it, sadistic little girls. I can't sit still during a game, even if I have only a slight interest in one team.

Wish I could say I had a routine, but I'm everywhere. I'll switch seats, rooms, jerseys, whatever, if things aren't going well. Like anything I do will actually affect what's happening at the game :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Krymestone

Krymestone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    i'm visiting a friend in PA and will most likely be at his house watching. i think both games will be great TV. looking forward to it.

19. YoKramer

YoKramer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29
    Ill be watching at home. We havent lost a game yet while my fat *** was on the couch.

20. LombardiChick

Ratings:
    +682
    I DO THAT TOO. If it's too bad I'll get on the treadmill or walk around the block. I actually broke out in hives just before the opening kick off of Super Bowl XXXI. It's actually kind of miserable. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  21. Krymestone

Krymestone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    i tried running on a treadmill watching my team, and nearly fell off a few times. beware.

22. OneHotelFoxtrot

OneHotelFoxtrot Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    I will be at home, wearing my cheesehead since its a playoff game (reg. season I wear my hat and packers shirt)

23. SyX

Ratings:
    +90

So glad I'm not the only one. It makes it really hard to have people over to watch the games with us. I'll mumble incoherent, incomplete thoughts, pace the house, leave the room, have even used the SAP feature on the TV to switch to Spanish as the language.

I'm sure it is quite the spectator sport.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +192
    Option A~ Stay home and watch it in my Man Cave! And my "cave" is not that at all, it's just a spare bedroom as FAR AWAY as I can be from our parrots who can get pretty loud with their screaming

~or~

Option B~Go with my obnoxious Bear buddies to watch it at either B W Wings, O'Brady's or Show`Me's {don't tell my wife}.

I would prefer the later, at Show-Me's and without my obnoxious Bear buddies. vbg. But I'll play it safe, stay in the cave with plenty of food and brewskies available, wearing my lucky PACKER "Vincent Lombardi" profile tee shirt, then get pumped up with a little levity {before the real seriousness begins} by treating myself to my "Stooges" collection of shorts/DVD's {my most treasured Christmas present ever} up until pre-game while the wife {who loathes sports} will probably be watching Lifetime TV, the ET channel and/or the Food Channel. She just doesn't GET IT!:scratch:

25. Arod2gjdd

Arod2gjdd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +30
    I'm going up to my friends college to watch it in his dorm room.....We'll be drinking and stuff so should be fun AND he's a "bears fan"......more like a bandwagon fan really haha he started liking them in 06 when they went to the superbowl and got a hester jersey and apparel all that blah blah....But he is no where near as into it as me so the pack better win! Should definitely be a good time though