Where do you think we'll finish next season? (Post-Draft edits...)

D

Deleted member 6794

I know that’s a common perception after them beating us what 3 times in Rodgers tenure in postseason?

Actually Rodgers is the only quarterback in NFL history to have lost four postseason games against a single opponent in the Niners.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers are a great team. Make no mistake
Yet the Packers beat themselves by allowing guys to run free into our Kicker/Punter. Aside from that, the SF 49ers where largely underwhelming and we would’ve represented better against the Rams
exactly what I was thinking ShelbyFixer! I mean Jetfixer :whistling: The other playoff losses we got beat by the better team. Arizona, Giants, SF blowout, even 2020 Tampa was just admittedly getting beat by a better opponent, as a whole.

2014, 2021 we beat ourselves. We were likely 1 poor ST play away from advancing to a SB and a NFC game at Lambeau. This year we will emphasize ST. I love the fact Barnes will be involved more in ST, he’s really a very good player. I saw some film of his and he’s always around that ball on ST.

beat by a better opponent, as a whole.

2014, 2021 we beat ourselves. We were likely 1 poor ST play away from advancing to a SB and a NFC game at Lambeau. This year we will emphasize ST. I love the fact Barnes will be involved more in ST, he’s really a very good player. I saw some film of his and he’s always around that ball on ST.
I actually forgot about 2020 Tampa, we did get beat but a few bad plays did it, we could and should have won at home. They did earn it though.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
To be honest, I am pessimistic about 2022 and don't see the Packers making the playoffs and they end up 8-9. Now for some real crazy talk - I think the Lions win the division.

Almost nailed it. I still think the Lions are the best team in the division. Best division record and the only team with positive net points. The difference is the Vikings won the close games and the Lions lost theirs.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12-5, including a clean sweep of the NFC North. Don't like that we'll most likely face Tenn., Buffalo and NE mid-season, after the Bye. Hate, hate, hate having an early bye... makes for a very long stretch into the playoffs with no down-time for injuries.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
;)

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think the Lions are the best team in the division. Best division record and the only team with positive net points.

Yea, I think I agree to this.

Though the difference isn't that much between Lions, Vikings and us. But at present, I'd rank - Lions > Vikings > Us (can't believe I'm posting this! :mad:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts