Where do you think we'll finish next season? (Post-Draft edits...)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's early. I know too many things are up in air.

Still, I'd like to gauge how fans feel at the moment.

So? Win the division? Losing record? What's your outlook, right now?

No ifs and buts. Don't qualify your response. Just a honest how you feel now response. Doesn't have to be right. But just how you feel now.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers back = SB trip and prabobly win.
This team will be on fire.

Love under center= 10-7 and Vikings win division

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same place with Rodgers. 3rd place in the division without.

Look. The time to make a play for a championship has passed. Gutenkunst blew it with his first draft and whatever is worse than blowing it is what he did with his 3rd draft. On top of that he screws the pooch with the cap.

This team is the Saints. They’ve got a terrific QB at the end of his career but they’ve done so poorly at mismanaging their resources that they’re hovering at good and it’s impossible to get to great.

D

Deleted member 6794

Same place with Rodgers. 3rd place in the division without.

Look. The time to make a play for a championship has passed. Gutenkunst blew it with his first draft and whatever is worse than blowing it is what he did with his 3rd draft. On top of that he screws the pooch with the cap.

This team is the Saints. They’ve got a terrific QB at the end of his career but they’ve done so poorly at mismanaging their resources that they’re hovering at good and it’s impossible to get to great.

It's ludicrous to suggest Gutekunst blew the draft in 2018 when selecting Alexander with his first ever pick.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's ludicrous to suggest Gutekunst blew the draft in 2018 when selecting Alexander with his first ever pick.
1 player worth keeping out of 11 picks. Of those 11 picks 8 of them didn’t make it through their rookie deals.

Yes, the 2018 class is atrocious.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any draft that yields an all pro can’t be considered atrocious.
i disagree with that. every draft needs - at a minimum - to produce at least two (eventual) starters, plus one or two players worth hanging onto for depth. anything less than that and your team's talent level will quickly erode. in a vacuum, the alexander pick was wonderful. in the context of a draft with 11 picks, it is the epitome of "even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn".

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As is the case with just about everything right now in Green Bay....their 2022 season will all depend on Rodgers decision. With Rodgers I predict 11-6, without him 4-13.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i disagree with that. every draft needs - at a minimum - to produce at least two (eventual) starters, plus one or two players worth hanging onto for depth. anything less than that and your team's talent level will quickly erode. in a vacuum, the alexander pick was wonderful. in the context of a draft with 11 picks, it is the epitome of "even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn".
Well said.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12-5, win an easy division, lose in the conference finals. That's with Rodgers. With Love, 5-12 (cause it's going to be a year to take a salary cap bath), third in the division, just ahead of the Lions.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm guessing Rodgers returns, so I say we win the division again. But miss winning 13 games for the first time in MLF's tenure. Eke out a win in the Wild Card round, lose in the Divisional round to the NFC Flavor of the Year. I wonder if some players might stop believing in MLF's message. They've won a ton of regular season games under him but can't seem to get it done when it matters.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm guessing Rodgers returns, so I say we win the division again. But miss winning 13 games for the first time in MLF's tenure. Eke out a win in the Wild Card round, lose in the Divisional round to the NFC Flavor of the Year. I wonder if some players might stop believing in MLF's message. They've won a ton of regular season games under him but can't seem to get it done when it matters.

I agree with your prediction on record but I don't think any players are beginning to disbelieve in MLF. He's had one bad offensive game (he's an offensive coach so I doubt defensive failings are blamed on him by the players) in the playoffs. Taking your team to two consecutive NFCCGs is far from not getting it done when it matters.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The current team without Rodgers, did it 4 times before him? Mason Crosby is the only player, other than Rodgers, on the current team that has played in a Super Bowl.
I never said the current team and neither did you. I just pointed out a fact based upon your statement

Latest posts