1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the Davante Adams haters now ?

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by NJPackfan.., Jan 13, 2020.

1. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Are you worried posts like this will make you look silly?

Being critical is warranted and completely fine. But calling for him to be cut was silly even then. Bringing up the past may help some learn a little about player development and the notion that talent can be judged entirely by production.

2. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Fan of Jimmy G

Packer Fan Since:
    Oh for pity sake...

3. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I'm not worried about any of it. Hence the acknowledgment. It was a question that I asked, not a statement. Let it GO.

4. buggybill2003

Packer Fan Since:
    Why is it when we are on a great run do some people have to piss on the bonfire, and bring up irrelevant **** all the time ?? Yeah, some people called for his head. People called for Ross`s head for a couple of fumbles in his first year, people wanted Bostiks body burned on a pyre for his mistake. We are on the eve of a victorious season. Just enjoy it as a Packer fan.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Do7

Do7 Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Because it helps kill the time is my guess. Sunday was a long way away and we could only talk about things in the game for so long, as a result one of these threads were made. Remember that ridiculous one where that one person, I forgot his name, made the post about Minnesota winning the division? I was locked out of my account at the time, but I was aware what was going on, I'm sad I missed out on the fun.

6. buggybill2003

Packer Fan Since:
    Yes, but you learned a valuable lesson ;). I understand what you mean about killing time, but I just wish people would remember we are ALL Packer fans.

7. Do7

Do7 Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Oh let's get one thing straight, I wasn't banned. It's just something happen with the login in which the verification code never showed up to my email. But yeah I did miss being here as the season played out.

As for us all being Packer fans, of course, but like with family there will be disagreements and fights. Luckily nothing has ever escalated to the point of being extremely toxic. I can't remember a time where that's ever happened.

8. gopkrs

gopkrs Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Actually I don't recall real well. I would not say I was a Davante hater. But I probably was thinking he did not look very good. Certainly did not expect him to become this good. And I hope he does his thing Sunday but I also hope he opens up other receivers.

9. buggybill2003

Packer Fan Since:

My mistake for which I apologise. You`re a decent guy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I don't care about your exact wording but you complained about posters being critical of Gary.

It's fair to question the selection of another OLB after signing the Smiths in free agency and be worried about his lack of production in college though.

With that being said I and most other posters being critical about the selection of Gary definitely want him to develop into an impact player for the team.

It's true that Adams dropped some balls in his second season as well but it was obvious that him being injured significantly contributed to his struggles that year.

11. OldSchool101

OldSchool101 Peerless Beer, Lacrosse WI

Packer Fan Since:
    Davante Adams ProBowl dunk was spectacular. He did that so flawlessly and made a 360 Degree crossbar dunking look easy. As a GB fan, It was one of the better Probowls I’ve seen.