1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

When do we stop hating, and start feeling sorry for the Vikings & Cowboys?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by OldSchoolFan, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    Id also never cheer for EITHER of them! but faking or not, i feel bad for brett, i think i feel more sorry if he IS faking these injuries to get him out of these losses...He got so much on his head right now...i guess he did get himself into it though huh? Well like i said NEVER cheering for either team EVER. Unless in some way it helps us, ofcourse.

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    i will cheer for the vikings when they play the bears this year. it will help us take back the division

3. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    When they play DAA BEARS

4. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +879
    When will I feel sorry?

Cowboys: I grew up watching them spank my hapless Packers year after year throughout the 70s. Some times they even ruined my Thanksgiving dinner. So, I guess my answer is: "Really close to NEVER."

Vikings: If they move to LA and leave our division. Only then, I will feel sorry for the folks out there that are truly Viking fans (through thick and thin). They do exist...

5. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I will NEVER feel sorry for the Vikings! Never, ever, ever!

6. ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +125
    I vote for NEVER too. Both teams and fans are delusional. Both think they still stand a chance and both think the Packers suck and have had their games "handed to us by officials" Screw 'em both!

7. TampaPacMan

TampaPacMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I personally could never feel sorry for the ChokeKings, they've been a thorn in the Packer's side for fifty years! They could go 0-16, and lose every game by a margin of 30 points, and I'd still wouldn't be satisfied. As for America's so-called team,I mainly hate them because the national media is obsessed with them.

8. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    i can't feel sorry for either team,the vikes well they made their bed braggin braggin they got brett too come back,he is going to get us to s.b moss big help welllll so much for that won't kick when their down just wont feel for them either.

9. BMatt

BMatt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Why would I feel sorry for them? All the teams come into the season playing for the same goal, a Super Bowl Championship.

Do you think teams are sorry for us with how injury depleted we are? I don't think so.

10. Chop0Suey

Chop0Suey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I'll never feel sorry for them, either. Too many idiotic fans, cocky players, and arrogant coaches/owners. I'll never root for either team unless it's against the Bears, or if it would help out the Pack in the NFC. And hopefully Chad Greenway can get out of Minny! That's the only person I feel sorry for...haha

11. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I love reading the comments on sites like USA today,.and ESPN ect. when the Vikings lose.

Today was an awesome comment after everyone realized Brett was just fine... and I quote..

:tomato:

• Like Like x 2
  12. narmer2000

narmer2000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Only if they move the Vikings to Los Angeles will I feel sorry for them. The Cowboys..never

13. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    No, I'd feel more sorry for Los Angeles if that went down. They would be the ones to get the short end of the stick on that deal.

14. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    The only team I feel sorry for is the Detroit Lions.

A SB win would really uplift the city like the Saints did for N.O.

But I don't want our division rivals to get to the SB anytime too soon!
    At least not before us.

15. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    I agree with ya ForgetFavre about them Lions, I would love to see them in 2nd place in our division this year. Still think it was odd that both the Packers and Bears lost to the Redskins but the Lions pulled it off. But as for the Vikes and Cowboys, let them suffer. Remember last year how high and mighty the fans were. Well let them get upset at their team since maybe they can realize for once that they suck.

16. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    OK, just got a prime example of a Viking fan. My cousin posted this on Facebook:

"Looks like Brett is done and so are the Vikings....GO BEARS!"

Isn't this just soooo effen typical? I mean 2 weeks before she was talking smack, last week she wanted to file a police report for the poor Vikings because they got robbed in Green Bay.

...and you wonder why I use the word hate.

My response to her on Facebook?

"Don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon."
    :viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

17. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Maybe now that the Vikings organization is in shambles we can feel sorry for them.

But it serves them right. You sell your soul to the devil, you will pay for it. It was about time all the trades and FAs got to them. Now they have no head power, the players don't respect anyone, and there's no chemistry.

They'll have to dismantle this coaching staff and roster. They may very well be dead for the next 5 years...

18. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Amen! If I were them, I'd start thinking rebuild mode right now. Start thinking of future draft picks. You got to figure they're gonna land up with a whole new team all around. If they sack Chilly, and if all those free agents hit the door running, they could very well be dead for 5 years.

19. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845

I hear by dub them...the "Byekings!":viksux:

20. Chop0Suey

Chop0Suey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Actually, it'd be pretty awesome if the Vikes won a few fluke games (not against the Pack, of course!), barely miss the playoffs, and then do the same thing next year. Maybe then they'll sign Chilly to another extension! That would be pure comedy...MUAHAHAHAHA!