What team do you want to see flop this season?

Tarl Cabot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pot? meet kettle.

And lowlife trailer park trash? Drew is a class act military veteran. You are doing really well on the assumptions.

Being a military veteran does not give someone a pass to throw out insults. Being a military veteran does not give someone a pass for actiing like a clown. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use someone elses military service as an excuse for their actions.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder. Watch with the borderline personal insults. It's fine to have a discussion with someone from another team but we want this to remain civil. This post isn't directed at anyone in particular, it's just a reminder.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being a military veteran does not give someone a pass to throw out insults. Being a military veteran does not give someone a pass for actiing like a clown. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use someone elses military service as an excuse for their actions.

You called him trailer park trash after complaining about personal attacks. Obviously the irony is clearly lost on you.

I wasn't excusing anything (he didn't say anything wrong) I was explaining how wrong you were yet again.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more time. Where is the evidence backing up ypur claim? Please provide a link showing that Aaron Rodgers completed a better pass than the one Eli Manning threw to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. We are all waiting on you sweetie.

At this point I'm going to just assume you don't know what a go route is. Or how it's relevant to Eli's pass.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His personal attacks and troll behavior were pretty pathetic. It's fun to debate things but when the person your debating doesn't understand details of the game it just becomes an annoyance

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he cant reply

Looking forward to seeing some more Giant fans next January because I want another crack at them in the playoffs, this time prepared and not morning the burying of the coach's drug-addicted punk kid, to be quite honest.
I hate the Giants now. For them to have gotten 2 Lombardi Trophies, that's just a flat out injustice. Our whole Holmgren-era Packers got one. Eli has two already. That's so wrong.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
One more time. Where is the evidence backing up ypur claim? Please provide a link showing that Aaron Rodgers completed a better pass than the one Eli Manning threw to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. We are all waiting on you sweetie.

Aaron Rodgers has completed plenty of better passes. And he's done it against much better defenses than the god awful Patriots.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You and Drew threw out insults and then you got upset when Drew was insulted back. If you can't take it then you shouldn't dish it out.

You also failed to provide proof that Aaron Rodgers has completed a better pass than the one Eli Manning did to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. Are you going to provide a link to a video proving your point or aren't you?

Got banned and jumped back on the same thread? Sometimes I am truly amazed....

So lets talk about these "personal attacks" When did I insult you? If I was going to go the personal insult route I would have commented on the grammar and spelling. But I didnt because I figured it was a little petty. Actually I went back and noticed a few insults you tried to throw my way. No surprise on the hypocrisy.

As far as Drews, here is what he said, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you are a joke! Now that the season is getting close all these TROLLS start coming out from under their rocks..."

and in response you said " There we go. The classless insults start from the lowlife trailer park trash. Great job you clown."

classless insult? I think there is a difference between calling some a joke and calling someone lowlife trailer park trash. I thought it was pretty sad you made those assumptions about a military veteran.

Then again you tried to make it personal with me with trying to accuse me of never being from Wi or going to a packer game. The funny part? It says where I am from below my icon. Fail.

Aaaaannnd back to exile you go.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

oh look! players on other teams calling Rodgers the best! Eli? Oh hey all the way down there at 31st.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You also failed to provide proof that Aaron Rodgers has completed a better pass than the one Eli Manning did to Mario Manningham in 4th quarter of SuperBowl XLVI. Are you going to provide a link to a video proving your point or aren't you?

I have REPEATEDLY proven Aaron Rodgers is the best deep passer in the league. No question. You failed to understand what a go route is, that isnt my fault.

Whats the point of posting a highlight? Play to play comes down to opinion. I used cold hard facts to blow you out of the water by using a body of work vs a body of work. OWNED

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Damn I missed all the fireworks!!! Thanks for having my back everyone... I didnt personally attack him... I just said he was a joke... and when I mentioned TROLLS I meant in general not just him... thats what "all these" meant.... but he couldnt put 2 and 2 together... I am far from being low life trailer park trash... Haha... That was a good one though... never been called that before! :)

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice debate we have going here with the Giants fan as long as we keep it civil!!! Both sides are making some good points.

I am always up for watching the Cowboys tank! I love to watch them shoot themselves in the foot. The only other team I would enjoy seeing tank more is the Jets but that's a given with me.

I hate the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodger vs Manning...... Both are great QB I would not be surprised if both ended with 3 or more rings. Both end up in Hall of Fame....

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want the Giants to flop because I'm afraid of them, I want them to flop because of fans like that. And Eli's face...I can't stand him.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Damn I missed all the fireworks!!! Thanks for having my back everyone... I didnt personally attack him... I just said he was a joke... and when I mentioned TROLLS I meant in general not just him... thats what "all these" meant.... but he couldnt put 2 and 2 together... I am far from being low life trailer park trash... Haha... That was a good one though... never been called that before! :)

I suppose one could consider a line of barracks a trailer park. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have REPEATEDLY proven Aaron Rodgers is the best deep passer in the league. No question. You failed to understand what a go route is, that isnt my fault.

Whats the point of posting a highlight? Play to play comes down to opinion. I used cold hard facts to blow you out of the water by using a body of work vs a body of work. OWNED

Actually, I have seen a statistical analysis that indicates that Drew Brees is the best deep passer in the league. If I run across it I will post it.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Seriously I absolutely despise the Redskins. Why do you ask? because of Dan Snyder, I live in Redskin Territory and their fans are just totally obnoxious. Tthey think RGIII is going to lead them to the promised land. They suck and that's my final answer. :poop:

I also hate them because they killed Lombardi. :(
Yea, but I love the 'skins because they are the anti-Boys.

Members online

Latest posts