1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

What team do you want to see flop this season?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
    Being a military veteran does not give someone a pass to throw out insults. Being a military veteran does not give someone a pass for actiing like a clown. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use someone elses military service as an excuse for their actions.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Just a gentle reminder. Watch with the borderline personal insults. It's fine to have a discussion with someone from another team but we want this to remain civil. This post isn't directed at anyone in particular, it's just a reminder.

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    You called him trailer park trash after complaining about personal attacks. Obviously the irony is clearly lost on you.

I wasn't excusing anything (he didn't say anything wrong) I was explaining how wrong you were yet again.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    At this point I'm going to just assume you don't know what a go route is. Or how it's relevant to Eli's pass.

• Like Like x 1
  5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    he cant reply

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    His personal attacks and troll behavior were pretty pathetic. It's fun to debate things but when the person your debating doesn't understand details of the game it just becomes an annoyance

7. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Looking forward to seeing some more Giant fans next January because I want another crack at them in the playoffs, this time prepared and not morning the burying of the coach's drug-addicted punk kid, to be quite honest.
    I hate the Giants now. For them to have gotten 2 Lombardi Trophies, that's just a flat out injustice. Our whole Holmgren-era Packers got one. Eli has two already. That's so wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Aaron Rodgers has completed plenty of better passes. And he's done it against much better defenses than the god awful Patriots.

9. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    I'm sure you can find a few dozen of them in this video

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    Got banned and jumped back on the same thread? Sometimes I am truly amazed....

So lets talk about these "personal attacks" When did I insult you? If I was going to go the personal insult route I would have commented on the grammar and spelling. But I didnt because I figured it was a little petty. Actually I went back and noticed a few insults you tried to throw my way. No surprise on the hypocrisy.

As far as Drews, here is what he said, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you are a joke! Now that the season is getting close all these TROLLS start coming out from under their rocks..."

and in response you said " There we go. The classless insults start from the lowlife trailer park trash. Great job you clown."

classless insult? I think there is a difference between calling some a joke and calling someone lowlife trailer park trash. I thought it was pretty sad you made those assumptions about a military veteran.

Then again you tried to make it personal with me with trying to accuse me of never being from Wi or going to a packer game. The funny part? It says where I am from below my icon. Fail.

Aaaaannnd back to exile you go.

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116

oh look! players on other teams calling Rodgers the best! Eli? Oh hey all the way down there at 31st.

12. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
    I have REPEATEDLY proven Aaron Rodgers is the best deep passer in the league. No question. You failed to understand what a go route is, that isnt my fault.

Whats the point of posting a highlight? Play to play comes down to opinion. I used cold hard facts to blow you out of the water by using a body of work vs a body of work. OWNED

13. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    This is comedy. Insults abound. Can't wait for the season to start.

14. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +487
    Damn I missed all the fireworks!!! Thanks for having my back everyone... I didnt personally attack him... I just said he was a joke... and when I mentioned TROLLS I meant in general not just him... thats what "all these" meant.... but he couldnt put 2 and 2 together... I am far from being low life trailer park trash... Haha... That was a good one though... never been called that before! :)

15. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    I hate the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!

16. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Rodger vs Manning...... Both are great QB I would not be surprised if both ended with 3 or more rings. Both end up in Hall of Fame....

17. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    I don't want the Giants to flop because I'm afraid of them, I want them to flop because of fans like that. And Eli's face...I can't stand him.

• Like Like x 1
  18. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    The Patriots and...da Bears.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

19. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,335
    I suppose one could consider a line of barracks a trailer park. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  20. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Actually, I have seen a statistical analysis that indicates that Drew Brees is the best deep passer in the league. If I run across it I will post it.

21. morningwood

morningwood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
  22. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,116
  23. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Yea, but I love the 'skins because they are the anti-Boys.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    But your son-in-law isn't a Redskin fan. :mad:

25. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    No, mine's a Browns fan. So no sweating that lol.