What I learned today

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it my fault that I don't have a 'eh who cares' attitude about my teams? Packer Nation used to be FILLED with fans like me...just ask Bingston. Now I'm the troll, *********, ******, and dumb because I still AM that guy. It's not MY loyalty and love of the team...trust me...20 years ago you guys would've been eaten alive.

I wasn't born 20 years ago

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Though i have you on ignore, i saw your comment in G_B_P'S i think its insulting that you say i have an eh who cares attitude about the packers. i care alot about the packers. you, however seem not to. you play this off as 'tough love' but youre really just horribly bad at trolling. i know, considering ive done my fair share of trolling. theres never a post that's positive, and the points you make are ones designed to incite maximum amount of backlash and division.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Though i have you on ignore, i saw your comment in G_B_P'S i think its insulting that you say i have an eh who cares attitude about the packers. i care alot about the packers. you, however seem not to. you play this off as 'tough love' but youre really just horribly bad at trolling. i know, considering ive done my fair share of trolling. theres never a post that's positive, and the points you make are ones designed to incite maximum amount of backlash and division.

No, my posts are meant to be informative because I'm surrounded by people who eat the **** that TT spoon feeds them. I'm trying to promote free-thinking among Packer fans...something that USED to be back when the team sucked even worse than it has lately. Let's be honest us getting into the playoffs last year was LUCK. The Packers should've bought lottery tickets!

Are we as bad as we were when I was growing up in the 80's and was PROUD as HELL to root for a dismal losing team? No. Are we heading that way? YEP!

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I don't want to say it, RealPackerBacker is right on some things. I love Rodgers as much as anyone, and truly believe that he is our future and he can become a truly great QB, and can win us a Championship if not multiple ones. But he's right that Rodgers has yet to prove he can win the close, come from behind games. He had TWO chances to win it yesterday in OT and couldn't do it, worse yet he gave it away to the Skins. Last year in the playoffs, yes he played brilliantly most of the game, but in OT, when it mattered most, he overthrows Jennings and then gets sacked. The only come from behind game I can even think of was week 1 last year vs the bears with that awesome play action to Jennings. And I always use the example when people say Rodgers cant win the close ones. But I'm finding it harder to just use that game, because it seems to be the only one. Rodgers is 0-4 in OT. Unlike RealPackerBacker, I love Rodgers and will defend him to death. But I really need him to prove some things to me.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
And if I saw results in the area that needed improvement, or if the specific zebra in this case changed it's stripes you'd see that I'm a kinder gentler almost santa type that only wants to see this team be 19-0 every year, just like I want to see the Chicago Cubs go 176-0 every year, and the Redwings go 82-0 and sweep through the playoffs every year, and Auburn Tigers football to go undefeated every year and win the national championship every year.

When I see weaknesses in my teams I want them removed and upgraded ASAP...before they can be exposed. Rodgers and Thompson are the two longest-standing weakneses this team has. Clifton and Tauscher have only gone to pot this year. The O-Line as a whole went to pot BECAUSE of Thompson originally. McCarthy being coach can be blamed on Thompson, as can Rodgers being drafted. So Ted first.

I'm not saying I don't see all the OTHER weaknesses...but Ted's the first and Aaron is the biggest that I see. I question at times if some of the guys on the team are even 'Aaron' guys.

This TEAM as a whole still has me and never lost me. This GM will never have me...and this QB needs to win me over by winning winnable games from behind. The truly great ones can dig out of holes. For this team's sake I WANT Aaron to be great. He just has to show that he can be.
We all do the same thing. If you look at 90% of the active threads right now, they're about how we can fix the running game, o-line, penalties, etc. Not a single one of us has an 'eh who cares' attitude. Do you think it's just a coincidence that you are the ONLY one on here, other than Favre fans who think Rodgers needs to go? Or are you some almighty football deity who sees something that every Packer fan doesn't?

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And if I saw results in the area that needed improvement, or if the specific zebra in this case changed it's stripes you'd see that I'm a kinder gentler almost santa type that only wants to see this team be 19-0 every year, just like I want to see the Chicago Cubs go 176-0 every year, and the Redwings go 82-0 and sweep through the playoffs every year, and Auburn Tigers football to go undefeated every year and win the national championship every year.

When I see weaknesses in my teams I want them removed and upgraded ASAP...before they can be exposed. Rodgers and Thompson are the two longest-standing weakneses this team has. Clifton and Tauscher have only gone to pot this year. The O-Line as a whole went to pot BECAUSE of Thompson originally. McCarthy being coach can be blamed on Thompson, as can Rodgers being drafted. So Ted first.

I'm not saying I don't see all the OTHER weaknesses...but Ted's the first and Aaron is the biggest that I see. I question at times if some of the guys on the team are even 'Aaron' guys.

This TEAM as a whole still has me and never lost me. This GM will never have me...and this QB needs to win me over by winning winnable games from behind. The truly great ones can dig out of holes. For this team's sake I WANT Aaron to be great. He just has to show that he can be.

Realpackerbacker... I just wanted to take a minute and discuss something with you. I generally don't agree with, and like I have said a few times before I don't think getting rid of Rodgers is the answer. I DO agree with you that he doesn't connect on deep throws, I DO agree with you that he hasn't won a big game or engineered a game winning drive. But I believe it is more then just him. I believe it's Mason Crosby, it's our offensive line, and mainly it's McCarthy.

Here is what I will tell you. I don't view you as a troll, just a guy with a differing opinion from mine. I won't be blocking you because I enjoy debating and still like to hear what you think. I would have told you all of this through a PM, but it's not an option.

Members online

Latest posts