What about A-Rod?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
PackOne said:
="Anubis"]
tromadz said:
Upset you couldn't bait me into insulting you enough that one of the mods would listen to your inevitable whining and ban me for a week?

They should do a token banishment for stupidity.

Then what would you do with your life, or lack there of?

Take it outside you 3

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
PackOne said:
="Anubis"]Upset you couldn't bait me into insulting you enough that one of the mods would listen to your inevitable whining and ban me for a week?

They should do a token banishment for stupidity.

Then what would you do with your life, or lack there of?

Take it outside you 3

I wish.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it funny you two are too thick to comprehend sarcasm, but I should have known better.

Or were you cheering on the 'get a life' line. Funny, if I said something like that to you, you'd go crying to a mod again...

Sorry Princess, I never have complained to a mod about your tomfoolery (Arrow? All About da Pack??). Any time in the past you were banned was simply because the mods themselves got sick of your infantile behaviour.

For the record, I made 3 posts on here for the first time in months, and you immediately start trying to start a flame war with me likely because you neither agree with my opinion, nor like the fact that one of your perceived detractors has returned long after you thought you established your feifdom of loyal subjects (not to mention as well that you likely don't forget the last time I dressed you down on this forum, and still feel the need to vindicate your bruied ego). It is flattering that you waste half the night trying to start an childish arguement with me long after I forgot you even existed in the first place. Hell, it almost makes me feel god-like. However, said behaviour goes a long way to explaining why you and your sockpuppets will never be granted your masturbatory fantasy of being made a moderator on this forum.

As for your revisionist history on "crying to the mods", make good use of the archives and post the relevent threads in relation to your false claims, or simply ****. I have no desire to debate ******** claims with children (or Down's 'tards for that matter).

BTW: This is the part where you rant, rave and cry to the mods about how the big bad jackyl once again humiliated you in public, and how you want me disciplined in the most severe manner possible (as if anyone but you actually cares).

Find another game, son.

Members online

Latest posts