Welcome to our living room OBF posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant provide a link cuz I dont get one lol

someone either emails me, or texts me this stuff I cant log in there so a link would never work for me

I went looking for the forum you mentioned but didn't see it. What I did see though is a TON of just blind loyalty for the guy and his Crocs.

If you can get your buddy to send you the links so they could be posted here, it would be helpful. We can copy and paste any info or something. Or you could just create a new account. =)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I went looking for the forum you mentioned but didn't see it. What I did see though is a TON of just blind loyalty for the guy and his Crocs.

If you can get your buddy to send you the links so they could be posted here, it would be helpful. We can copy and paste any info or something. Or you could just create a new account. =)

They have ip ban on me lol

Brett Favre Message Board • Index page

they are deleting threads like crazy now

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It appears that only the membership can even see the boards over there. I guess that's one way to keep the riff-raff out.

I dunno if I'm a riff or a raff, but I'm pretty sure I'm one of 'em.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So the folks over on OBF say

Moss no concern for the Packers

Yet I only recall Finley opening his mouth????

so why does the big dog over there try to stir up trouble trying to SPIN an article to make it look like its the entire TEAM saying it? I know he is very good at adding spin to anything, but thats just crazy

While I am at it...

Mr. Favre pays for this site and we want to be good guests. Most of us don't go out of our way to infiltrate Packer Boards to call people names because we are so relieved to have this place where we can talk in real words, not name calling or belittling, about Brett Favre and his play.

Yet they call Rodgers ERIN, call Ted MRS, rub it in Packer fans faces everytime something bad happens to the Pack...On there site which is their right..So dont whine it happens on other site..

Heres a hint OBF

Your no better then anti Brett or anti Viking sites..

So stop trying to pretend you are..

Until you use same logic for Brett/Vikings woos, for the Packer woos, you will be ridiculed by ALL other sites not just here

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They put the IP ban on you! What did you do to them? Did you have the audacity to tell them the truth? That's always a bad idea! "you want the truth, you can't handle the truth!!!"

IP AND name lol

yes I spoke the truth and questioned some things that made no sense...

Then when owner accused me of calling him a gay basher I wanted nothing more to do with them..

He would post things that implied Ted was gay and when I called hm out on it he claimed I labeled him a gay basher

Mind you this guy IS Bretts business man, runs the Bretts online store, arranges Brett and family travels and was last person Brett hugged when he got on the plane for last time as Packer

So for him to imply Ted gay is HUGE

Maybe my hatred for them stems just from that GUY and not Brett...I love the memories the guy gave me and things he did for me and others, but he is sneaky as hell...He spins things to no end..

Then whines when the Packers do it

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Kind of like the Communists in North Korea..

Yeah, but probably worse :p

I've almost repressed all the memories of oppression (lol, ok, maybe a little over the top, but it was bad) we had in that forum. Cheesey was banned because David didn't like his political views as well as several individuals who came to his defense (Ed and Heather come to mind), my friend Roberta was kicked out for pointing out that all the "moderators" he originally created were just David's several aliases, other people got the boot because some of the ***-kissers didn't like somebody and they ganged up on them. Yeah, you could call it totalitarianism

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Kitten- It's nauseating anyway. Not really worth the time to go and read, unless you're a Favre ball-washer.

FatBoiFreshh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brent is a coward a loser a diva and he wasted some real good years in greenbay with his nonsense we know how this story ends you get injured cause a fat man lands on you i hate you brent you suck !!!!

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Favre, whats the over and under for number of balls Favre will try to force to Moss, and how many will result in INTs? I'm saying 4? Anyone think that's too high? LOL

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess I'm the odd ball as I have NEVER been a big Favre fan; always thought he was over rated. Exciting, yes, but don't get the "Mr. Clutch" thing. Some examples from AmericaLovesCountdowns.com:

1. 2007 NFC Championship Game vs Giants: The game goes into overtime and the Packers have the ball. It’s time for Brett Favre to show why "no one else is better in the clutch", as the media claims. But on the second play of overtime, Favre throws an awful interception into the hands of Corey Webster, and this time there is no fumble to save him. The Giants kick the game-winning field goal to shock the Packers. Fittingly, Favre’s final pass in a Packers uniform is an interception.
2. 2003 NFC Divisional Playoffs vs Eagles: On Green Bay’s first offensive play of overtime, Favre floats a duck over the middle of the field. Eagles safety Brian Dawkins, who looks as if he is waiting to return a punt, patiently waits for the ball to land right into his hands. Dawkins then returns the ball to the Packers 34 yard line, where kicker David Akers is able to nail the game-winning field.
3. 2001 NFC Divisional Playoffs vs Rams: Favre produces arguably the single worst post-season performance ever by an NFL quarterback. He is picked off a record six times.
4. 2004 NFC Wild Card Playoffs vs Vikings: Favre throws four interceptions on his way to a 31-17 loss.
5. 2002 NFC Wild Card Playoffs vs Falcons: Favre plays poorly, throwing multiple interceptions and becoming incapable of making any kind of plays to get his team back in the game as Atlanta jumps out to a 24-0 halftime lead en route to a shocking 27-7 victory.
6. Super Bowl XXXII vs Broncos: There is 1:45 left in the Super Bowl and the Packers, who still have two of their timeouts, need to go 70 yards to tie the game. This is the moment where legends are made. Favre is no Montana. He is no Roethlisberger. He has no career-defining last-second drive to put on his resume, despite what the media would have you believe.
7. 1995 NFC Championship Game vs Cowboys: The Packers get themselves into an early 14-3 hole thanks to a costly screen pass interception that Favre throws to Leon Lett. To his credit, Favre battles back and plays a great game – until, scrambling away from pressure, he tries to hurl a deep pass to WR Mark Ingram. The ball is picked off by CB Larry. Dallas then ices the game for good.
8. 1999 Regular Season vs Vikings: Favrethrows two interceptions in the final minutes of the game, the last coming in the end zone as the final second ticks off the clock. Green Bay misses the playoffs.
9. 2005 Regular Season vs Bengals: The opportunistic Bengals defense picks him off five times, but due to Cincinnati’s complete lack of heart, Green Bay still has a chance to win the game at the end. Favre blows it though, ending the game with a sorry looking illegal pass from way beyond the line of scrimmage.
10. 2008 Regular Season vs Dolphins: Favre completes the playoff-killing downfall by tossing three picks and being badly outperformed by Chad Pennington, the guy who the Jets unceremoniously dumped so that they could sign Favre at the beginning of the season.

That's not Favre bashing, just the facts (with a little opinion, not mine, thrown in). Just never saw the same QB everyone else did I guess. Now he is a Viking and I couldn't care less about the guy.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OBF want Bevell and Chilly fired

or these quotes

Oh, I don't think the interception was Brett's fault. I just think they should of had a moving route where the receiver was moving, so the defender can't close in fast.

This was said before half time

Agreed! The Jets got cocky & thought they had us all beat-Never count out #4
They Will regret this

lord are the just blinded

Maybe they have seen those pics way before anyone else?

Another nugget?

31 tds ran back from a Brett int

ROFLL

And Brett broke the fumble record too!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lord are the just blinded
I think that's what it is.
They are literally blind and the program which reads to them is supplied by the NFL fumble king himself.
On the screen it reads: Brent Favre is not awesome and is overrated.
What they hear: Brent Favre is rated as being awesome.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special note to any OBF forum members who are lurking...

A winning QB makes a comeback, pulls ahead and wins the game for the team.
But not BrINT!
He loses it for the team.
He is a Loser.
A has been.
A wash out.
A once golden boy who is now a rust bucket.
His glory days are long gone behind him over and out 10-4 good buddy.

Get the message?
Can you face up to the FACT (Not opinion) that BrINT Fail (Interception and fumble king of the NFL) is done with?
That he will not now or ever again take any team he plays for to another Super Bowl game?
Or are you going to continue to be in denial and be on your knees behind him still kissing his ***?
Stick a fork in him. He is done.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre, the heart and c*ck of an 11 yr old.

Come on, you seriously think that picture of some random guy who hacked into BF's cell phone and email account is truly Brett? Jesus! Did you closely look at other determining factors of that picture (besides the ****)? I know you love to focus on man-junk, however the guy's hands in that picture when nothing more than average (Favre has HUGE hands), and the legs were like pins (Brett has large/swollen legs), something Favre has neither of.....that picture was NOT BF! Get it?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Come on, you seriously think that picture of some random guy who hacked into BF's cell phone and email account is truly Brett? Jesus! Did you closely look at other determining factors of that picture (besides the ****)? I know you love to focus on man-junk, however the guy's hands in that picture when nothing more than average (Favre has HUGE hands), and the legs were like pins (Brett has large/swollen legs), something Favre has neither of.....that picture was NOT BF! Get it?
So he tearfully apologized for what before Monday's game, then?

Being a distraction? If this isn't true he can't control the media so he has nothing to apologize for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts