Week 9 Sunday late game at Kansas City (Pregame and after game thread)

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question is this....

Do the Packers start Jordan Love next Sunday against the Seahawks, even if Aaron Rodgers is activated and cleared to play? I mean, Love will have gotten all of the reps in practice.

I know it's Aaron Rodgers, but still it's not an unreasonable thought.
IMO it is a little premature to ask this question. If Love is grand then yes start him again. If Love hurts then you have to go with the MVP. If Love is stuck in the middle then let the debate begin.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's sat behind Rodgers for a season and a half. And he has LaFleur's schematic ability on his side. I'm not saying he has to go out there and light it up, I'm just saying he needs to be capable of showing promise.

Unlike a lot of young quarterbacks that struggle, Love is on a damn good football team with a lot of things that will be working in his favor. This isn't the Zach Wilson with the Jets or Trevor Lawrence with the Jags.
I have a feeling MLF handicapped him some by telling him not to change a play that was called. He was under siege all night long (this wasn't our OL's finest hour but I did hear Runyan left the game). We probably should have run it more and called more slants and screens but if your OL stinks you are limited on what you can do.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I have a feeling MLF handicapped him some by telling him not to change a play that was called. He was under siege all night long (this wasn't our OL's finest hour but I did hear Runyan left the game). We probably should have run it more and called more slants and screens but if your OL stinks you are limited on what you can do.
When did he tell Love not to change a play? Serious question, hoping I didn't miss it.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
How did you know he was audibling? Serious question. :D
The way LaFleur's offense works, every play call has another play that you can opt to call. In this scenario, the quarterback says "can, can, can". You can hear these things on the broadcast.

Reaction score
Way to go D!

After a 3-38 week 1 shellacking. Our D is now averaging 20pts per game and dropping!

D

Deleted member 6794

The real question is this....

Do the Packers start Jordan Love next Sunday against the Seahawks, even if Aaron Rodgers is activated and cleared to play? I mean, Love will have gotten all of the reps in practice.

I know it's Aaron Rodgers, but still it's not an unreasonable thought.

There's absolutely no doubt Rodgers is going to start once he's off the COVID-19 list again.

While Runyan left the game for some snaps he returned to it later in the game.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Enough with the political covid and vax talk! Vacations will start being handed out if it continues.

Latest posts