Week 2: on to Minnesota

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raptor whenever you look at this your wrs especially Diggs are out playing the Packers guys through half 1. This is me eating crow

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blame WR's if you want but Rodgers hasn't looked comfortable in pocket from last year. Missed the rookie Davis wide open, missed Adams when he had a step and missed Jordy on the 3rd down.

Our formerly well oiled machine of an offense could use a little extra wd-40

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Jordy and Rodgers not on the same page, Cook not aware of where he is on the field.

Ugly.

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This looks just like last season. You can't convince me that missing Jordy was the reason they looked bad last year.....

CHIpackFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just dont get how our Offense seems so different than others. All the formations look the same. Hardly ever any motion, very little underneath stuff. It's just Aaron holding the ball looking downfield or running around.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're worried about the best QB in the league's preparedness after a somewhat sluggish opener, but are feeling pretty good about Sam Bradford's readiness to lead the Vikings in his debut after just three weeks with the team? Okay.

WELL?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The team needed this loss to wake them up. There is a lot of work left to be done. Protection issues in the second half, dropped passes, Rodgers/Jordy miscommunication, Rodgers sloppy with turnovers/fumbles, Rodgers missing throws, etc.

That being said, we had plenty of chances to win on the road against a great team. Lots of season to go.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team needed this loss to wake them up. There is a lot of work left to be done. Protection issues in the second half, dropped passes, Rodgers/Jordy miscommunication, Rodgers sloppy with turnovers/fumbles, Rodgers missing throws, etc.

That being said, we had plenty of chances to win on the road against a great team. Lots of season to go.
I don't know if I can buy into this. The Titans were the worst team in the league last year, and they had to hand Minnesota 2 defensive TDs last week in order to lose. The difference in performance between Bradford and Hill was negligible between the two weeks.

Members online

Latest posts