Week 16 Christmas Eve: Packers Will Beat Down The Vikings

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not how the force works!

well then all sheilds has to do is guide the ball with his mind to his jedi secondaries
the force is with belichick too. he does that with his QB and receivers.

just imagine if our receivers wore the ring? OMG

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm taking my youngest daughter to Lambeau on Saturday. She's the only one of my kids that hasn't been to a Packers game. Good tickets are quite reasonable -- presumably because it's Christmas Eve. Sorry, I just have to brag: fifty yard line, third row. I'm psyched!

Go Pack! Run the table!

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations on the tickets. How exciting for you and your daughter. I'm sure you'll have a blast....If they win the game even better.

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations on the tickets. How exciting for you and your daughter. I'm sure you'll have a blast....If they win the game even better.

Thanks. I was tempted to get seats in the Leap Corner, but 50 yd line was too good to pass up. We'll do our best to bring in a win.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if AP is with the Vikings next year. With a Cap Hit of $18M and none of that considered to be dead cap, I am pretty sure he won't be in Minnesota unless he is willing to renegotiate that deal.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if AP is with the Vikings next year. With a Cap Hit of $18M and none of that considered to be dead cap, I am pretty sure he won't be in Minnesota unless he is willing to renegotiate that deal.

AP is done in Minnesota. He has worn out his welcome, his talent isn't the same and his price tag is too high. That offense is really void of play makers going forward

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers rule out Jayrone Elliott and James Starks for tomorrow's game vs. the Vikings. Randall Cobb, Nick Perry, Damarious Randall and JC Tretter listed as questionable.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we stop the run vs the Viks like we did in week 2 this time we win. We have the ability to take Rudolph out of game. We need to bring tons of pressure on Bradford cause some bad throws. I don't know why but the player who scares me most is Cordalle Patterson on ST and Matt Asiata on goal line who has 6TDs this year. 21-20 Pack wins.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crazy that this game is less than 24 hours away now, along with the others. My mental clock still hasn't picked up on that yet lol.

Sooo .... as much holding of my nose as I have to do to say this, I hope Matt Barkley continues to go on a tear in Chicago tomorrow, cuz if the Bears win and we win at least the Redskins are done. But someone else better tell Drew Brees to stop stinking up the joint tomorrow as well and revert back to 2009 form in the Superdome. Even though the Saints are basically out now, gotta hope Brees will at least be playing to save Sean Payton's job.

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Re doing deal by March

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out the coverage map for our game

http://506sports.com/

That's almost unheard of, turning the USA redder on an early game than the late game. I'd say we've reddened the nation with the Packers game more so than Donald Trump's election.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main issue they said was they didn't have the equipment to de-board the plane where it was. The airport didn't have a ladder/platform truck big enough, so they had to call in a ladder truck from a fire dept. Were taking guys off like 3 at a time or something. at 150 people on the plane or so, that alone would take a while. Plus they probably took a few hours deciding if they could move the plane, get it to a gate, what was safe or dangerous.

I've been stuck on a plane for 2 hours and that was brutal. I imagine with it slid off the runway, they didn't have the engines going, did they have heat? Luckily it wasn't like it was last weekend. Rather balmy here last night.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Back landing gear slid sideways off the runway and got stuck, as the plane was taxiing to the tarmac. As wet and sloppy as the snow was last night -- AND that 3" came down in a pretty short period of time, I don't know what else the pilot or the airport could have done. Actually surprised you don't hear about stuff like this more. Only hear about this one because the Vikes were on the plane.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts