Week 16 Christmas Eve: Packers Will Beat Down The Vikings

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's rivalry week again and I am so looking forward to Christmas Eve here.

We may have just finished a big cardiac arrest game, but this next game will not be so. Ladies and gentlemen I believe we're going to trounce the Vikings and it will not even be close.

This Vikings team has turned from a 5-0 smoke and mirrors show to an absolute dumpster fire so bad, they couldn't even score a TD against the worst defense in NFL history today, oh yes a defense that's 10x as bad as our own. And this offense isn't the clunky anemic unit that sputtered on them back in September, we got the full steam blowing ahead now with Cook and Montgomery.

This game won't be close, Chicago was playing good against good teams these last 4 weeks and was looking far better than a 3-win team, while meantime the Vikes have devolved into Cleveland Brown bad play.

Packers 41 Vikings 10 is my call.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now now...you do realize who the DC is don't you?! Mr. no killer instinct himself...

Well I hope you realize who the Vikes QB is, Mr cant throw a ball straight beyond 15 yards himself.

This game today was a trap game and we all knew we had to be careful of it, and the Bears were overachieving lately and playing good football against better teams. They almost beat the Giants in their house, came close to beating the Titans, and would have beaten the Lions had the refs not fixed that game.

This Vikings team on the other hand has gotten progressively worse to a point that they are so bad right now, I think we could start Hundley and whoop em.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah crap, I didn't realize it was on Saturday. I'm probably going to be in a car during the game. :cry:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I hope you realize who the Vikes QB is, Mr cant throw a ball straight beyond 15 yards himself.

This game today was a trap game and we all knew we had to be careful of it, and the Bears were overachieving lately and playing good football against better teams. They almost beat the Giants in their house, came close to beating the Titans, and would have beaten the Lions had the refs not fixed that game.

This Vikings team on the other hand has gotten progressively worse to a point that they are so bad right now, I think we could start Hundley and whoop em.
noted....but when the team gets up 21-0 the dc will put the prevent/zone scheme in and even a high school qb could pick it apart...take the goggs off.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Vikings are totally beatable and after our win against Seattle, I felt great about our chances this season. But after today's ridiculous near-collapse, and remembering how good we made Bradford look last time, I'm not so sure. I think we will win in a very close one. I dread the stress!

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Vikings are totally beatable and after our win against Seattle, I felt great about our chances this season. But after today's ridiculous near-collapse, and remembering how good we made Bradford look last time, I'm not so sure. I think we will win in a very close one. I dread the stress!
I'm gonna blame today's performance on the cold. :ninja:

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just feel people are underrating how much of a classic trap game today was. To me this Bears team reminds me a lot of that 2010 Lions team, bad record-wise but could go up against good teams and play them close, even beating us in that one game.

This Vikings team on the other hand is not playing good at all. There's no way a team that's any good loses 34-6 to that garbage Colts team. Just no way. I mean that is Cleveland Brown bad football right there, no other way to spell it.

This Vikings team is a DUMPSTER FIRE!!! We should be favored by 20 in this game.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Well as bad as the Vs are they still beat us and after today no game is a lock besides division rivals are always tough games

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why are they playing on christmas eve? just play on fkng sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people work on sat, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway. we will demolish the viks since they are out now!

Reaction score
So what happens if we beat Vikes and Detroit loses to Dallas? Detroit can still win division by beating us in week 17 l assume?
Not that we want to get in on a favor but we want Tampa to lose tonight and the Redskins to lose tomorrow night as a Backdoor wildcard route. The only sure way in is through our division, finishing on a 6 game win streak at 10-6

Last edited:

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think AP will play?

How much does it matter? He wasnt effective today and he had his typical fumble. He struggled the first game and a half as well. That oline was terrible before the injuries and now they are worse. The part of the vikings that worries me is that defense coming into Saturday with a huge chip on their shoulder after being embarrassed.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why are they playing on christmas eve? just play on fkng sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people work on sat, ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway. we will demolish the viks since they are out now!

Ummm pretty much all Sunday games got bumped to Saturday this year.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much does it matter? He wasnt effective today and he had his typical fumble. He struggled the first game and a half as well. That oline was terrible before the injuries and now they are worse. The part of the vikings that worries me is that defense coming into Saturday with a huge chip on their shoulder after being embarrassed.

Their D hasn't been that good in the back half of the season either, and I really think they've gotten so bad this time around that this game is going to be almost a replica of what we did to Seattle. The Seahawks are a way better team and Minny has no chance to win this one, they'd better start panicking right now.

Members online

Latest posts