Week 13 - vs Eagles Revenge Game + RunTheTable

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is why my TV has OTA capabilities. Also the fact the GB towers are right outside my front door. (OK within 7 miles)
We do have digital box and atenna, but a pain for us.. Our area has issues picking up signals.

Kid has been using it in her bedroom

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Was mostly referring to Cutler’s fragile psyche and mental weakness which IMO made him incapable of ever being a winner.

Did you know Cutler is type 1 diabetic ? and needed as many as 6 injections during a game ?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I did not know that. Cutler’s problems were not physical though. Guy had a terrific arm. His head was the problem.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there was one game in nfl history where the football gods were arrayed against one team with all force, it was this one.

It wasn't just "the play" either. It's just not so often that you see a team's star RB get stopped short of the goal line on 4th and short by tripping over the blocking OLineman, players dropping as many easy first down catches, and a HC passing up another easy 4th and short at the opponents 40 all in one game like that.

We struggled in the SS department for a while there after LeRoy Butler retired just a couple years before for sure. But personally I was done with Mike Sherman after this game with how bad his incompetence was put on display. He single handedly ruined the defense and set it back about 7 years in the aftermath of this.

Granted, he should not have been made the General Manager of the team on top of being a head coach. But he failed in both counts both in this game and after.

Well, I would put the 2014 OT NFCC game against Seattle in this same category. :(

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got a little bit nervous when they pulled within 7 there, but defense and then Aaron Jones both did their part.

Had to love what Romo had to say about the team though

9-3 and now in the number 2 seed, that's not bad. But I sure hope KC does their job and beats New Orleans this next game.

Now ... we gotta avoid a pitfall in this next game in Detroit

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was funny during the broadcast when Romo was talking about Rodgers/Brady/Elway and couldn't remember the fourth quarterback.....who was it again....? Oh yeah! That Brett Favre guy, who Romo watched as a kid growing up in Wisconsin.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was funny during the broadcast when Romo was talking about Rodgers/Brady/Elway and couldn't remember the fourth quarterback.....who was it again....? Oh yeah! That Brett Favre guy, who Romo watched as a kid growing up in Wisconsin.
and he follows it up with a "Duh"

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened to Lucas Patrick? I thought he was doing well at R guard and that Turner was doing good at R tackle.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanx. That makes a lot of sense. Hope Runyan can get his mojo back.

He'll be okay, dude has a bright future for a 6th round OL pick he's contributing more than can be expected. I suspect he is starting by year 3 barring another stud being drafted like Jenkins or so.

Don Barclay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After Runyan gave up that early sack, they slid Patrick to LG, Turner to RG, and brought in Wagner to play RT.

It was Patrick who gave up the sack on the second play from the LG position. Runyan was not in. I thought to myself maybe Patrick got his footwork mixed up bc he was on the left.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was Patrick who gave up the sack on the second play from the LG position. Runyan was not in. I thought to myself maybe Patrick got his footwork mixed up bc he was on the left.
So did Runyan just not play? I thought we were good with Turner at R tackle, Patrick at R guard and Runyan at L guard. Especially since Turner seems to play better at tackle. And let Wagner come in if needed. I wonder who makes those decisions. Hackett or Stenavich?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Runyan is going to end up being a pretty good one for us.
my prediction a while back of Lucas Patrick being the next TJ Lang is looking like a pretty good bet so far.

Members online

Latest posts