1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Week 11, who are YOU starting?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Chicocheese, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    The pros say go with Cam over RG3 this week, but I can't do it. Every time I start Cam I get burned (which was last week, and 1 other week.) so I gotta go with RG3. If Tony Romo can look like God vs. the Eagles with RG3 should DEVOUR them whole.

A.P. is on a bye, so I am forced to start Frank Gore vs. the Bears D (I really hope Frankie burns them up!) and Mikel LeShoure vs. us. Here is hoping Mikel gets 2 garbage TDs after we take a 45 point lead.

I have to start another Lion here in Brandon Pettigrew. I don't want to, but Vernon Davis is just not showing up for me AT ALL since about week 8 or so. Even then he was sort of floundering. It is hard to bench a TE like Davis this week but I need to play the odds to stay in the fantasy playoff hunt.

At WR I am going with Reggie Wayne vs. NE. He is just a BEAST this year and has not let me down at all thus far. I am starting Randall Cobb as he is getting more and more looks, and even in games where he only catches the ball 3 or 4 times he seems to get TDs. For my flex I am going with James Jones, but that MAY change. Jordy (not on my team.) is expected to play and if Jordy plays I think James will get fewer looks. That being said, in ALL of Jones' 2 TD catch games, Jordy was playing as well. My other options for my flex position is Santana Moss (who had a FP yesterday and is coming off of his bye week very strong after suffering a concussion.) and Josh Gordon and Malcolm Floyd.

If I don't start JJ I will look at Moss more than likely, as he is going up against a weak Eagles team. They have a 12th ranked D, but I don't think that will mean anything vs. RG3.

Josh Gordon is going up against a TOUGH Dallas Pass D. I can't in good faith start Gordon.

Floyd is catching balls being thrown by Phillip Rivers, whom I am not trusting so far this year. Floyd has also only had 2 decent game for me this year.

Shaun Suisham is my kicker, and I've got the Green Bay defense. Here is hoping we can destroy Stafford, and pick him off a bunch too. Maybe a long-awaited pick 6?

How about you guys?

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,038
    Dalton over Cam, I have only 2 starting caliber RB's standing BGE and Spiller. WR still Julio with Mike Williams over Roberts. Both my TE's Graham and Miller with a tossup of the Jets or Rams def. Leaning towards the Rams. Also Greg the Leg.

3. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +257

I would stick with JJ over any of those other WRs even if Jordy is playing. The Lions secondary is very weak right now.

4. AlaskaShareHolder

AlaskaShareHolder Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I seem to have ended up with a heavy NFC North team this year. I am sitting Stafford in favor of RGIII this week. I also have Nlson, J Jones and Calvin Johnson. Thinking about starting all three being as my third optiion at RB is Lesoure behind Riddley and Trent Richardson. Any thoughts?

5. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +209
    Man, really tough. I mean, I am only playing LeShoure because Peterson is on a bye. I would go with Riddley and Richardson, personally. I know that Dallas has a really good defense this year, but I really like Trent Richardson. I think he is a quality back, and the Cowboys are famous for imploding right when they have a decent thing going for them.