We ran the table...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
POSTERS:
that aren't wearing tinfoil hats and those that might need to have to remember there are rules about what can be said to and about other posters.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`ll give him credit for one thing, he made me use a dictionary for "Substantiate".

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
the proof is the examples I gave. The world does not work that perfectly unless its staged.
its that simple.
OK, so your opinion is your proof?

So i can say I saw a purple big foot, and offer no real proof. So I'm right?

Is that in principle what you are saying?

I

the proof is the examples I gave. The world does not work that perfectly unless its staged.
its that simple.

So just to clarify, none of this is actually written down, or on the internet, or even on film, it`s purely in your head ?

I

OK, so your opinion is your proof?

So i can say I saw a purple big foot, and offer no real proof. So I'm right?

Is that in principle what you are saying?

That`s just ridiculous !!! everybody knows they are Canary Yellow. :rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We had a guy a while back claim nfl was rigged. I'll have to Ck and see if you are him?

But until then, what proof do you have other than your own opinion? That this is real

Rigged is different than WWE staged. Dan Moldea, renown investigative reporter has given solid evidence that some games are indeed influenced from "outside". But to claim the whole league is a set up form of NFLWWE is a horse of a different color.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol its not difficult when everyone on the field knows he's supposed to catch it. Ive watched football for 35 years, Thats why its easy for me to intelligently come to my conclusion. The fantastic happens far too often. And they illiterately keep calling it impossible. If its so impossible,how come it keeps happening?

" Rodgers has success at it because he is Aaron Rodgers"
that doesnt qualify as an actual reason. It doesnt mean or prove anything.
At the risk of being insulting... I fail to see where you have proven your ability to "intelligently conclude anything".

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So just to clarify, none of this is actually written down, or on the internet, or even on film, it`s purely in your head ?

I already told you,youve been taught you need your hand held by an authority to believe things. You needed someone to tell you Santa Doesnt exist? you couldnt figure it out for yourself?
that depends on your research ability and comprehension level. I know when a receiver head butts another guy and isnt taken out of the game..and he then catches a TD that helps his team almost win(by the way, when he headbutted him,Norman never fell down. It means he knew it was coming) I know its WWE staged drama. Odell should have been taken out immediately but it was all part of the show. I dont even think either was reported about any concussion protocol either. That whole thing about guys carrying bats was completely made up. I didnt need someones approval to know its bull.
when a receiver immediately goes into an elaborate endzone dance as soon s he crosses the line. It means he already knew he was scoring on that play in the first place.
you saw how the Pitt-Bengals game ended last year and you still bought it as real? seriously?
the same can be said of your view. You have nothing but a 3rd party belief. You see a guy catch a ball and assume he did it for the team and you. Those gloves make it far too easy too catch a ball. Especially if you do nothing but practice catching for 5 years. You seeing a guy catch a ball doesnt prove you know why he did it. Are you in the studio or the locker room "when the cameras arent there". No and you never will be. You have no proof of your own.
Billions of dollars can cause many things to happen that are none of your business. what makes you think a multi billion business will be as honest as a dumb 70 year old mormon ****** woman from 1850 who never did any thing wrong?
honest people dont make billions of dollars.Nor would they rely on honest people underneath them to help them get there.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I already told you,youve been taught you need your hand held by an authority to believe things. You needed someone to tell you Santa Doesnt exist? you couldnt figure it out for yourself?
that depends on your research ability and comprehension level. I know when a receiver head butts another guy and isnt taken out of the game..and he then catches a TD that helps his team almost win(by the way, when he headbutted him,Norman never fell down. It means he knew it was coming) I know its WWE staged drama. Odell should have been taken out immediately but it was all part of the show. I dont even think either was reported about any concussion protocol either. That whole thing about guys carrying bats was completely made up. I didnt need someones approval to know its bull.
when a receiver immediately goes into an elaborate endzone dance as soon s he crosses the line. It means he already knew he was scoring on that play in the first place.
you saw how the Pitt-Bengals game ended last year and you still bought it as real? seriously?
the same can be said of your view. You have nothing but a 3rd party belief. You see a guy catch a ball and assume he did it for the team and you. Those gloves make it far too easy too catch a ball. Especially if you do nothing but practice catching for 5 years. You seeing a guy catch a ball doesnt prove you know why he did it. Are you in the studio or the locker room "when the cameras arent there". No and you never will be. You have no proof of your own.
Billions of dollars can cause many things to happen that are none of your business. what makes you think a multi billion business will be as honest as a dumb 70 year old mormon ****** woman from 1850 who never did any thing wrong?
honest people dont make billions of dollars.Nor would they rely on honest people underneath them to help them get there.
Honest to God, I have absolutely no idea how to respond to this. Wow.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I have asked you like 4 times how such a vast reaching conspiracy with so many people involved manages to keep everything in house without it ever being leaked that it in fact rigged.

So I am assuming you have no answer for this or the many other flaws with your theories.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rigged is different than WWE staged. Dan Moldea, renown investigative reporter has given solid evidence that some games are indeed influenced from "outside". But to claim the whole league is a set up form of NFLWWE is a horse of a different color.

I think it's totally possible, even probable, that at some point or points in NFL history, someone took a bribe or otherwise got involved with some sort of impropriety to influence the outcome of a game.

I also think that the idea that the entire thing is rigged is completely insane.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Ive watched football for 35 years, Thats why its easy for me to intelligently come to my conclusion.

For someone who is so convinced that the NFL is a "staged, rigged drama show", they sure have had you hooked for 35 years, so they must be doing something right to keep you this interested and test that intelligence of yours.

Which makes me ask the question.....Given all this deep insight you have into the inner workings of America's Pastime, why do you even bother watching Football?

Last edited:

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe I read that LOL

I didn't, I started to, then he started talking about Santa Claus, so I had to tune most of it out and just kind of skim through the rest. Something about some 70 year old Mormon ****** woman from the 1800s. I gave up looking for any intelligent supporting arguments.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think it's totally possible, even probable, that at some point or points in NFL history, someone took a bribe or otherwise got involved with some sort of impropriety to influence the outcome of a game.

I also think that the idea that the entire thing is rigged is completely insane.

And according to Moldea, still goes on to some extent on an individual basis. He writes in his book, Interference, that before gambling was legal, organized crime was involved a number of times. After gambling became legal he writes that criminals get involved in a more subtle way by threatening to expose a player, coach or referee for some indiscretion or illegality. A type of blackmail. But that is limited influence reaching an individual.

In the case of the hail mary, I would think two entire squads of players would have to have been threatened and probably the coaches too. This makes it extremely hard to believe that particular play was staged.

I

And according to Moldea, still goes on to some extent on an individual basis. He writes in his book, Interference, that before gambling was legal, organized crime was involved a number of times. After gambling became legal he writes that criminals get involved in a more subtle way by threatening to expose a player, coach or referee for some indiscretion or illegality. A type of blackmail. But that is limited influence reaching an individual.

In the case of the hail mary, I would think two entire squads of players would have to have been threatened and probably the coaches too. This makes it extremely hard to believe that particular play was staged.

You had me worried there mate....lol I thought you`d become a Moonie :eek:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You had me worried there mate....lol I thought you`d become a Moonie :eek:

Wow. I haven't heard the term "moonie" in about 30 some years. (Followers of Rev. Moon) I don't think the whole league is scripted. But I will allow that it is *possible* for some games to have been influenced.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Here I thought a "Moonie" was a guy who turned his back and dropped his pants in defiance of someone......AKA Randy Moss. I learn something new everyday in this Forum!

Last edited:
I

Wow. I haven't heard the term "moonie" in about 30 some years. (Followers of Rev. Moon) I don't think the whole league is scripted. But I will allow that it is *possible* for some games to have been influenced.

And I agree. Individual games possibly, with a big emphasis on the possibly, but the entire NFL ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts