We ran the table...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I personally have talked to a number of folks who think that *some* of it is staged. It's not an isolated viewpoint. I also agree that things like that Hail Mary would have to have too many people involved to make that happen and I think something like that would have to be "rehearsed" i.e. practiced together to make it come out like it did.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I talked to the guy at the bus stop this morning. He's there every day talking about the staged landing on the moon, the lie about the Holocaust, and wouldn't you know it he was also talking about how the Giants and Packers staged the hail mary pass. He even mentioned alligator arms....

Moments later, he was beamed aboard a UFO and whisked into space. Apparently his tinfoil hat was defective.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm not playing anyone. I sit at home like thee rest of you who have nothing to do with whats on tv.
look, heres the deal. Thia last game proves it's all bull. The team with no CBs beat the team with better wide receivers and the Pack lost Jordy and still did better passing and Rodgers got lucky again? on a third hail mary? you have to be a child to not realize its just fake entertainment. The Packers had absolutely no business winning that game. When are you going to grow up and realize this stuff is too fantastic and the so called unbelievable keeps happening? Ive been a Packers fan since the 80s but I know bull---- when I see it. Dallas gets 12 wins with a rookie QB? really? the Rams win 2 games while not even scoring a TD in either? really? the entire thing is a joke. The Packers have no business winning this next game either but they probably will just because Rodgers is in a load of commercials during every game.
If you disagree,thats fine, I wont push it..but I'll watch football like WWE from here on in

Oh please, not this ******** again ?. PLEASE DON`T FEED THE TROLL !!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I talked to the guy at the bus stop this morning. He's there every day talking about the staged landing on the moon, the lie about the Holocaust, and wouldn't you know it he was also talking about how the Giants and Packers staged the hail mary pass. He even mentioned alligator arms....

Moments later, he was beamed aboard a UFO and whisked into space. Apparently his tinfoil hat was defective.

You know, my Dad, an ironworker and grizzled WWII vet, always believed the moon landing was staged and refused to change his mind. :eek:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I personally have talked to a number of folks who think that *some* of it is staged. It's not an isolated viewpoint. I also agree that things like that Hail Mary would have to have too many people involved to make that happen and I think something like that would have to be "rehearsed" i.e. practiced together to make it come out like it did.

I think you hit it on the head with any kind of "conspiracy" people may want to think happens in Football. It makes for good water cooler fodder, but along with what you point out, as well as the disastrous ramifications to the industry if it were ever proven to be true, I just don't believe there is any across the board conspiracy. You may find isolated events of what appears to be one player/coach doing something that appears to be conspiratorial like, but the whole business?

Last edited:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shhhhhh.....do you realize how many hours the Packers spend with the other team at a secret facility, in an unknown location each week practicing these hail mary's, just so that they can provide us fans with the ultimate in entertainment?
Actually.... they didn't get it in one take. It was all TV magic and they actually had to film it 10 times before Cobb actually caught it. All those fans in the stands were also told to "keep quiet" lmao.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Actually.... they didn't get it in one take. It was all TV magic and they actually had to film it 10 times before Cobb actually caught it. All those fans in the stands were also told to "keep quiet" lmao.

Wouldn't that require you to believe that those fans at games are real? :coffee:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's a bunch of BS, I didn't have that much to drink, I know he only threw it once :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
that's a bunch of BS, I didn't have that much to drink, I know he only threw it once :)

How do you know the metal gates you walked past weren't secretly high powered neural transmitters that altered your brainwaves in a form of mass hypnosis? You only THOUGHT he threw it once.

I

Did anybody else notice Michael Jackson playing cornerback ?? He kept moonwalking on all the pass plays.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol I figured you would chime in here.... but of course we can't trust anything you say because you are "in on it" lol.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, my Dad, an ironworker and grizzled WWII vet, always believed the moon landing was staged and refused to change his mind. :eek:
I guess everyone has a right to their quirkiness. I an admitted believer in the grassy knoll.

Ate breakfast with Elvis this morning too.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh please, not this ******** again ?. PLEASE DON`T FEED THE TROLL !!

wheres the trolling part? its called intellectual honesty. Everyone is entitled to an opinion unless one person's is different from 20 others? pretty immature in my opinion. I'm not hurting you or making fun of you by saying what I think.
thanks for your opinion,sir.

I

wheres the trolling part? its called intellectual honesty. Everyone is entitled to an opinion unless one person's is different from 20 others? pretty immature in my opinion. I'm not hurting you or making fun of you by saying what I think.
thanks for your opinion,sir.

You are entirely welcome sir ! Okay, I apologise and retract my remark. Please substantiate your claims ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With technology, someday you will be able to enjoy virtual football on your TV, computer or while sitting on your toilet. Nobody will be real, all the injuries will be fake, the game will be in your hands.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

No, seriously I`m sitting on the edge of my seat here waiting to be enlightened.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shhhhhh.....do you realize how many hours the Packers spend with the other team at a secret facility, in an unknown location each week practicing these hail mary's, just so that they can provide us fans with the ultimate in entertainment?

lol its not that difficult. If its so hard,how come Rodgers does it so often? you played sports and practiced,did you not
So again, you think the entire secondary of the Giants is in on this, (among many others), and yet it has somehow never gotten out. That is hilarious.

No one is scared of your opinions. We are in awe of you in the same way that I would feel about someone who still genuinely believes the earth is flat.

lol I dont think the earth is flat nor do I care if it actually was. See that? youve been trained to lump anything you dont understand in the same box without actually thinking about any of it.
With technology, someday you will be able to enjoy virtual football on your TV, computer or while sitting on your toilet. Nobody will be real, all the injuries will be fake, the game will be in your hands.....

electric football is more fun than that when you modify the bases

Members online

Latest posts