We ran the table...

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the Packers on an amazing feat! After blowout losses to the Titans, Colts, and Redskins, I had very little confidence this team could run the table. I'm happy to say that the Packers proved me wrong. I'm excited to see what the Packers could do in the playoffs.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely a dangerous team. I still have nightmares of what Rodgers did to the Cowboys in the 2014 playoffs on one leg. I fully expect them to beat the Giants and set up another divisional round showdown with the Cowboys. You can never count out Aaron Rodgers. He has showed why he's the best quarterback, best player, and one of the greatest ever in this final stretch. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Looking forward to that potential rematch. Will be fun.

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only did they win 6 in a row but against good competition. No cupcakes. Every team they beat besides Da' bears were in the playoff hunt. 3 playoff teams in the streak.

5-3 versus all the playoff teams this year. Half the schedule ended up being playoff teams. Dang.

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only did they win 6 in a row but against good competition. No cupcakes. Every team they beat besides Da' bears were in the playoff hunt. 3 playoff teams in the streak.

5-3 versus all the playoff teams this year. Half the schedule ended up being playoff teams. Dang.
So much for having the easiest schedule when it was first released.

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super pumped, but very worried about our secondary.
I'm not. Our safeties are flexible enough. Our backups CBs are not all that bad imo. Gunter is solid.
They are good enough to hold up while Rodgers outscores the opposition.

Reaction score
Definitely a dangerous team. I still have nightmares of what Rodgers did to the Cowboys in the 2014 playoffs on one leg. I fully expect them to beat the Giants and set up another divisional round showdown with the Cowboys. You can never count out Aaron Rodgers. He has showed why he's the best quarterback, best player, and one of the greatest ever in this final stretch. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. Looking forward to that potential rematch. Will be fun.
I know my wife is from Dallas and I root the Cowboys on now unless it's against GB. The Cowboys look very well rounded this year. God help me if we beat Dallas. My inlaws will be furious!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
So pumped!! Not going to lie I did doubt them which now I feel dumb for...but VERY glad to be proven wrong!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I know my wife is from Dallas and I root the Cowboys on now unless it's against GB. The Cowboys look very well rounded this year. God help me if we beat Dallas. My inlaws will be furious!

My inlaws live in Rochester Hills, Michigan. They've been in a bad mood for...oh...all of 23 years now... :rolleyes: They'll be thrilled when they read my text litany awaiting them.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Patriots, Cowboys an the Falcons look like the best teams in the playoffs now, but the Packers are the dark horse that nobody wants to play right now. A hot quarterback with a multitude of weapons.....the biggest concern has to be the secondary, which keeps getting further depleted......Having to rely on the likes of Josh Hawkins and Makinton Dorleant can't give Dom Capers a warm fuzzy.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not. Our safeties are flexible enough. Our backups CBs are not all that bad imo. Gunter is solid.
They are good enough to hold up while Rodgers outscores the opposition.

Anyone else super impressed by Morgan Burnett's ability to slide over to corner and play press corner? He really is a jack of all trades.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of non playoff teams are using injuries as an excuse for why they didn't make the playoffs. The Packers overcame their injuries. Top 3 corners out. Top 3 running backs out. Randall Cobb out. Starting center out. Nick Perry playing with one hand. Most of those things were true this whole year and this team just won 6 in a row! For a team that lacks leadership and has poor coaching and a bad gm that is impressive

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of non playoff teams are using injuries as an excuse for why they didn't make the playoffs. The Packers overcame their injuries. Top 3 corners out. Top 3 running backs out. Randall Cobb out. Starting center out. Nick Perry playing with one hand. Most of those things were true this whole year and this team just won 6 in a row! For a team that lacks leadership and has poor coaching and a bad gm that is impressive
and too think, so many were too busy being pissed at everything about this team to enjoy any of it. I realize there's a few more games to win, and I realize there's a few fans that can't wait for the exit so they can feel vindicated and continue with their everyone sucks mantra, but what this team did just getting here is more than a lot will give credit for even getting to this point.

I know, I know, they just won the lowly NFC north. be more impressive it they were in a powerhouse conference year after year like the NFC West or something.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else super impressed by Morgan Burnett's ability to slide over to corner and play press corner? He really is a jack of all trades.
He's my probowl pick for Safety on this team. Ha Ha has a unique name and had some fortunate throws right into his gut this year and got the nod. I don't think Ha Ha is terrible or anything, he's solid, but I think Burnett is more valuable and better overall to this team.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Patriots, Cowboys an the Falcons look like the best teams in the playoffs now, but the Packers are the dark horse that nobody wants to play right now. A hot quarterback with a multitude of weapons.....the biggest concern has to be the secondary, which keeps getting further depleted......Having to rely on the likes of Josh Hawkins and Makinton Dorleant can't give Dom Capers a warm fuzzy.
can they even rely on Dorleant anymore? didn't he leave with an injury too?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I love is how Mike McCarthy just stuck it to the media on this. All the way on the back half of the season their stories seemed to be about him being done in Green Bay and Packers looking for a new HC.

Stupid media people ... that will not be happening. He's now made the playoffs 8 years in a row here in Green Bay and will be getting yet another contract extension soon. A very big one if we win the Superbowl that will grant him the right to walk on his own terms.