We ran the table...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
lol its not that difficult. If its so hard,how come Rodgers does it so often? you played sports and practiced,did you not

You are saying the Hail Mary's that we have seen Rodgers complete aren't difficult? When did you start watching Football? How many such plays have you seen that have actually worked out? Rodgers has success at it because he is Aaron Rodgers. While I did play and practice sports, not sure what that has to do with anything, there are 31 other starting NFL QB's that may not be able to make that pass like AR does.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol I dont think the earth is flat nor do I care if it actually was. See that? youve been trained to lump anything you dont understand in the same box without actually thinking about any of it

Actually I see a guy who does nothing but make strawman arguments and reply to red herrings without actually addressing any challenging questions he's been asked.

So I'll asked again:

How is it that numerous players, referees, coaches, etc, have been in on these 'conspiracies' without them ever being leaked? How was the entire Giants secondary in on this?

Also, somehow the NFL knew that Rodgers would drop a perfect 60 yard pass on a dime within a yard of the back of the end zone?

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are saying the Hail Mary's that we have seen Rodgers complete aren't difficult? When did you start watching Football? How many such plays have you seen that have actually worked out? Rodgers has success at it because he is Aaron Rodgers. While I did play and practice sports, not sure what that has to do with anything, there are 31 other starting NFL QB's that may not be able to make that pass like AR does.

lol its not difficult when everyone on the field knows he's supposed to catch it. Ive watched football for 35 years, Thats why its easy for me to intelligently come to my conclusion. The fantastic happens far too often. And they illiterately keep calling it impossible. If its so impossible,how come it keeps happening?

" Rodgers has success at it because he is Aaron Rodgers"
that doesnt qualify as an actual reason. It doesnt mean or prove anything.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm trying my best to listen to your arguments with an open mind before I conclude that you're simply not playing with a full deck. However, you are going to need to do better than a basis argument of 'Hail Mary's aren't that difficult'.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

but where is the substance to your argument ?? give us examples ?. You can`t because there isn`t any.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Yeah you got me on that one. Would you like links to Aaron Rodgers stats, accomplishments or articles written by experts, so that you can draw your own conclusions as to if you think Rodgers is talented or not? Or are the stats and articles made up too?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol its not difficult when everyone on the field knows he's supposed to catch it. Ive watched football for 35 years, Thats why its easy for me to intelligently come to my conclusion. The fantastic happens far too often. And they illiterately keep calling it impossible. If its so impossible,how come it keeps happening?

I literally have not heard one person call a Hail Mary 'impossible' til you started doing so in this thread.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

electric football is more fun than that when you modify the bases

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the danger of not taking your medication properly.

see that, another unjustifiable insult like a 13 year old on playground because someone has a different opinion.
you have been trained to dismiss anything you dont understand as crazy. I am entirely sane and I know that as fact.
the world isnt the cookie cutter,rose colored place you need to believe it is.
I literally have not heard one person call a Hail Mary 'impossible' til you started doing so in this thread.

but its so ordinary that the same guy does it 3 times on cue? nothing in your life is that magical, so why does tv pro sports get all the fairy dust?

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah you got me on that one. Would you like links to Aaron Rodgers stats, accomplishments or articles written by experts, so that you can draw your own conclusions as to if you think Rodgers is talented or not? Or are the stats and articles made up too?

if its staged,his stats are meaningless
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

what? you dont like electric football?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
nothing in your life is that magical, so why does tv pro sports get all the fairy dust?

Are you feeling hurt because this doesn't happen in your life? If you see someone win the lottery and you didn't, staged? Your best friend marries a woman you have been in love with forever, staged? Your socks don't match, conspiracy?

I just don't get your angle here, besides making a bunch of us scratch our heads.

Last edited:

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
v
but its so ordinary that the same guy does it 3 times on cue? nothing in your life is that magical, so why does tv pro sports get all the fairy dust?

They don't, not always. Sometimes they do as a matter of circumstance.

Rodgers is actually, I believe, 3 of 8 in his career on Hail Mary's, including one miss after the Lions Hail Mary last year in Week 17 against the Vikings that would have won the division if it had been complete. You just don't remember those ones because they're not conducive to your theory.

I

Tell you something Sir, I`ve had more intelligent conversations with 13 year old to be honest. People are giving you the opportunity to substantiate your claims again and again, but you`re not, you are merely telling us we are misguided because we don`t blindly accept your point, which tells me one of two things. You are either attention seeking, or trolling.
I`m happy to listen to your theories providing you can give me cold hard facts.....so far I`m just sitting here waiting for some concrete facts, and the clock is ticking !

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Rodgers is actually, I believe, 3 of 8 in his career on Hail Mary's, including one after the Lions one last year in Week 17 against the Vikings that would have won the division if it had been complete. You just don't remember those ones because they're not conducive to your theory.

Don't you get it, the 5 he missed....were staged. ;)

I

My mantra on here is "Everybody is entitled to an opinion" as the others hopefully will tell you, but that is usually because people give evidence of what they are saying. You are not doing that. You are merely saying we are not as enlightened as you.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rodgers is actually, I believe, 3 of 8 in his career on Hail Mary's, including one miss after the Lions Hail Mary last year in Week 17 against the Vikings that would have won the division if it had been complete. You just don't remember those ones because they're not conducive to your theory.

missing five doesnt disprove the others arent staged. thats one below .500 which is still too unrealistic to begin with.
you dont account for the incredible luck it would take to be in that situation 8 times in the first place. Yep,the nfl is just so lucky that games constantly come down to the final play or final 2 minutes. Stats dont prove anything,they just note something after it happened.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
missing five doesnt disprove the others arent staged. thats one below .500 which is still too unrealistic to begin with.
you dont account for the incredible luck it would take to be in that situation 8 times in the first place. Yep,the nfl is just so lucky that games constantly come down to the final play or final 2 minutes. Stats dont prove anything,they just note something after it happened.
We had a guy a while back claim nfl was rigged. I'll have to Ck and see if you are him?

But until then, what proof do you have other than your own opinion? That this is real

I

Are you serious ????

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I will say that Rodgers being one below .500 on Hail Mary's is a lot more realistic than the chance that you're going to add something intelligent to this conversation.

I really did want to give you a chance to prove that you are not just batty crazy and actually had some credible evidence and knowledgeable input to support your theories. Needless to say, you have badly disappointed.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell you something Sir, I`ve had more intelligent conversations with 13 year old to be honest. People are giving you the opportunity to substantiate your claims again and again, but you`re not, you are merely telling us we are misguided because we don`t blindly accept your point, which tells me one of two things. You are either attention seeking, or trolling.
I`m happy to listen to your theories providing you can give me cold hard facts.....so far I`m just sitting here waiting for some concrete facts, and the clock is ticking !

I have proof and facts and its in the examples I gave. The problem is your perception has been taught not to understand it.
ie youve been fed a fantasy so long,you dont know how to discern it from reality.

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a guy a while back claim nfl was rigged. I'll have to Ck and see if you are him?

But until then, what proof do you have other than your own opinion? That this is real

I just gave proof as I explained. You had a guy a while back? good for him.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have proof and facts and its in the examples I gave. The problem is your perception has been taught not to understand it.
ie youve been fed a fantasy so long,you dont know how to discern it from reality.

Yes. Everyone else is crazy and ignorant. It's not you. :roflmao:

C'mon, man. You keep saying you've stated 'proof' and 'facts' but I keep sifting back through and seeing none. Do you know what the difference is between a fact and opinion?

Members online

Latest posts