We can always use Charles Woodson as a

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
Didnt woodson partly come to green bay because they said they would use him on offense? As much as I would like to see him play offense, I just dont want him to get hurt.

That was a deciding factor, yes. He's been quoted to saying he never thought he'd be in GB.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mostly agree that you can't play afraid to get hurt. HOWEVER, Woodson and Harris at CB could be scary. I wouldn't chance having him on offense.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
I mostly agree that you can't play afraid to get hurt. HOWEVER, Woodson and Harris at CB could be scary. I wouldn't chance having him on offense.

Ah, yes it is scary to see those two out there. Even more so when we see Hawk screaming in and tatooing the QB while Woodson and Harris cover man to man.

I remember the days when we had the safety come up and get some too.

We just haven't had the talent to go man and cover so it could work in the last few years.

LOTS more we can do to bring pressure with two cover corners like this. Sanders should have some fun with this.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Madden 07's version of AJ Hawk. Isn't he #50 now though? Ah who cares.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't that a defensive lineman way upfield? That must have been a 25 yard gain. Madden is realistic.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
He can play QB too. He was RB in HS.

WOW! I had no idea when we signed Woodson that we would be getting the replacement for Brett Favre / Ahman Green / Mike McKenzie / & Antonio Chatman. What a great sign.

Back to reality, I think we should just use him as a WR decoy in a couple of plays. Then burn the other team with a gadget play involving Woodson, I think thats what we should / will do.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
C-Mize said:
Zero2Cool said:
He can play QB too. He was RB in HS.

WOW! I had no idea when we signed Woodson that we would be getting the replacement for Brett Favre / Ahman Green / Mike McKenzie / & Antonio Chatman. What a great sign.

Back to reality, I think we should just use him as a WR decoy in a couple of plays. Then burn the other team with a gadget play involving Woodson, I think thats what we should / will do.

Umm, reality IS he WAS a RB in HS.

//word

Members online

Latest posts