Viks vs Pack

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone remember when the last kick block was before that FG? I don't recall seeing one by the Packers for years and years...

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I just don’t know. Just feels like Love fundamentally is unable to see the field/read a defense at the level expected of a “franchise cornerstone” QB. And I don’t know that surrounding him with more experienced pass catchers or a better OL changes that.

I’m sure someone will retort that “Benkert said it was actually a good throw” or whatever but it just feels like he doesn’t see the game adequately.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just woke up - lol. I see things are going well since half time

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not so much last year..although he did us 8 wins.
I’d argue that kinda proves the point anyways. Rodgers plays like an MVP, LaFleur’s Packers have a great record. Rodgers has an average year, LaFleur’s Packers are average. If anything IMO last year reinforces the notion that LaFleur has been largely dependent on having a elite-level QB to get elite results.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is not much of a refutation. Way too many tangents to explore if the argument is going to include Rodgers, but I’ve seen a lot this year that does not look favorably on LeFleur.
I mean supposedly Love is the quarterback he really wanted, so... yeah.
Really, I'll say this for Love, he's not afraid to take a hit when he's running (see John Elway's helicopter). Although that is likely going to bite him in the behind at some point.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d argue that kinda proves the point anyways. Rodgers plays like an MVP, LaFleur’s Packers have a great record. Rodgers has an average year, LaFleur’s Packers are average. If anything IMO last year reinforces the notion that LaFleur has been largely dependent on having an elite-level QB to get elite results.
Absolutely 100% correct! I have been saying that about this team for years, pre-Matt Lafleur as well!

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we’re just intentionally tanking and doing a good job of disguising it as us simply being incompetent. Cuz Minnesota really tried their best to hand us the game and we pretty much just said “no thanks”

Reaction score
Man, I just don’t know. Just feels like Love fundamentally is unable to see the field/read a defense at the level expected of a “franchise cornerstone” QB. And I don’t know that surrounding him with more experienced pass catchers or a better OL changes that.

I’m sure someone will retort that “Benkert said it was actually a good throw” or whatever but it just feels like he doesn’t see the game adequately.
Not a retort but would you call the Offense without our QB
1. The same ?
2. Better?
3. Worse ?

Don’t answer that as I already know the correct answer. So why would we expect a novice QB with 7 games experience to = a HOF QB with 15 years experience. #12 would’ve been lucky to win 8 games with this roster both O n D

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was a winnable game against an average team! They didn't really do anything special! Self inflicted wounds and penalties did them in agsin!

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LaFluer isn’t going anywhere this year. They may force him to fire Barry. Does our D have the talent to turn around? I mean I know we have lofty draft picks, but is the TALENT there??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts