Viks vs Pack

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad GB team, complete failure at every level. QB bad, OL bad, WR not open (Fair at best), RB (fair and not in good heath), DL ok, CB/Saf barely OK, LB ok I guess. This team may get a top 5 pick the way they are playing, hopefully they have a GM that can draft by that time. Coaches can get you ready but if you are not only not ready but not very good, there is only so much they can do. At best 7-10 this year, likely only 6 wins unless they find guys who actually can play at this level.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot begin to express how much their obsession with Dillon offends me.
Yep, we paid a ****load of money to Jones, but let's keep trying it with Dillon! Jones may be hurt, but remember when players played through the pain? You know like they do every single NFL game?

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m not saying “Fire LaFleur” yet. I mean he can’t call an offense and he did push for hiring Barry and refused to fire him (so far) and kept on Mo Drayton till it was way too late. But other than that he’s shown a lot of promise and deserves the benefit of the doubt!

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad GB team, complete failure at every level. QB bad, OL bad, WR not open (Fair at best), RB (fair and not in good heath), DL ok, CB/Saf barely OK, LB ok I guess. This team may get a top 5 pick the way they are playing, hopefully they have a GM that can draft by that time. Coaches can get you ready but if you are not only not ready but not very good, there is only so much they can do. At best 7-10 this year, likely only 6 wins unless they find guys who actually can play at this level.
6 wins? You are quite an optimist! :)

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminds me of McCarthy's last season..so out of sync..defense and sts also sucked.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There isn't even a chance of making a play on the ball much less an interception. Everybody is behind the receiver, let him catch it and then run up and tackle him. People are open all day long

Reaction score
two things that are very obvious for me
1. Our ability to hurt ourselves.
9 penalties in 3Qtr for -84 yards.

2. Our blocking on Offense is atrocious. Both in the Run and in the Pass.

These are signs of inexperience and poor discipline. That’s something we normally see Weeks 1-3

Members online

No members online now.