Viks vs Pack

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, we didn't look bad the first couple of games. Then it's like the rest of the league moved on to the next level, and we didn't.

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad GB team, complete failure at every level. QB bad, OL bad, WR not open (Fair at best), RB (fair and not in good heath), DL ok, CB/Saf barely OK, LB ok I guess. This team may get a top 5 pick the way they are playing, hopefully they have a GM that can draft by that time. Coaches can get you ready but if you are not only not ready but not very good, there is only so much they can do. At best 7-10 this year, likely only 6 wins unless they find guys who actually can play at this level.
7 or 6 wins is an awful lot more optimistic than I am

Giants, Bears, Panthers look like winnable games. I don't see them taking more than 1 of those and maybe one that they should have no business winning. I'm going with 4 wins this season

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, we paid a ****load of money to Jones, but let's keep trying it with Dillon! Jones may be hurt, but remember when players played through the pain? You know like they do every single NFL game?
I like Jones a lot. Has always seemed like a class act.

Personally I'd like them to trade him, get something in return AND let him be on a team that has a chance. Imagining him lining up with Mahomes...

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beginning to look that way isn't it? He's in his fifth year and I don't see a clue as to what's going on here

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's sad is that it doesn't strike me that there is a single aspect of the game that these Packers can hang their hat on. Not a single position group stands out as even being good.

Members online