Viks vs Pack

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Gute has any sense on Monday, he is calling Cowher, Holmgrin, and Parcells and offering them whatever they want to coach this team. And as soon as one of them accepts fire, Lafleu.

Last edited:

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long you figure we got before we are competitive again? I figure a minimum of 3 years

I think the Packers should be in sell, sell, sell mode. Who will be running towards the end of their careers in 3 years? Preston, Jones, Campbell...

IMO time for trading assets
Sell the coaching staff too!!

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not having expectations this year the big question for me was can Jordan be the future?

I am very pessimistic. Young inexperienced receivers, mediocre o-line, no running game without Jones at his best all would argue it is hard to judge but the inaccuracy of Love has me way down on his future. Too many short and medium misses with long throws often being off by 5 YARDS or so. I don't see how that gets fixed. Seems to me he can read the field acceptably but who cares if you can't throw to the read?

Don't see anyways they can go without drafting a QB early next year

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If Gute has any sense on Mnnday he is calling Cowher, Holmgrin, Parcells and offering then whatever they want to coach this team. And as soon as one of then accepts fire Lafleu.
I would want to get Jim Hardbalguh from Michigan

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, I have no faith in more assets for Gute. If Love isn't the guy, then the 2020 and 2021 drafts were just pitiful.
That is a very fair point. But at least you have a chance if you draft like 5 o-line guys...

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love clearly doesn't even have any confidence in his ability to throw.
On the plus side, I suppose that means he can learn from experience. That learning obviously can't help a QB play but maybe he can help coach the next QB from the sideline?

Members online

No members online now.