Viks vs Pack

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense isn't as young as the offense. NO ECLXCUSE for their terrible play!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Fortunately with our pixelated, crappy Comcast the game doesn't lookquite as horrid as the stats show that it is. Glad I'm paying $6/day for garbage Comcast!!!
I have Spectrum, where only ABC pixelates...watch it on your phone. Wait... watch this???

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the plus side, we will have a high first round draft pick. Hopefully we draft an average college QB who will sit out for 3 years learning the offense and perfecting his skills only to start in year 4 and stink up the joint.
Hilarious

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True but I'm also laughing at the coaching. Joe Barry has been trash the whole time considering the resources put to the defense, special teams consistent garbage and apparently Rodgers carried the offense even more than I thought.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I look forward to the postgame 'We need to start faster and clean some things up' drivel. I'm slowly starting to veer into the 'clean house' territory.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True but I'm also laughing at the coaching. Joe Barry has been trash the whole time considering the resources put to the defense, special teams consistent garbage and apparently Rodgers carried the offense even more than I thought.
Exactly right. Everything is becoming very clear as the weeks go on.
Lafleur is being exposed for what he is totally over his head. And didn't he hire Barry?

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long you figure we got before we are competitive again? I figure a minimum of 3 years

I think the Packers should be in sell, sell, sell mode. Who will be running towards the end of their careers in 3 years? Preston, Jones, Campbell...

IMO time for trading assets

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heads need to roll, 15 yards so far? Are we trying to set NFL records for ineptness on offense in the first half of games?
It's pretty telling how clueless this coaching staff is when Stenavich says Myers is having a career year..playing the best he's ever played! Do they even watch film?

Members online