1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Vikings vs. Lions?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Croak, Sep 23, 2010.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,975

They play Who do you love by George Thorogood

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    GBPack12_2_85,

Did you bet on the Vikes-lions game?

Hope you didn't lose too much money if you did. I figured the Vikes would be playing with their backs to the wall and Lions stink on the road.

3. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    I felt like the Lions got jobbed in this game. Some of those calls were quite favorable for the Vikings, especially after the end result was a turnover.

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    No doubt that over on the BrINT Fart msg board the tea bag receiving BrINT fans are praising and saying it was all him to win the game when it was really all Peterson.
    (Even though the Vikes won, Burnt Fail is still a loser. Big time. Big time. One TD to two INTs. Yeah. He is a has been fer sure.)

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I didn't see the game. I'll have to download it. But it sure sounded like he had a mediocre day. 201yd, 1TD, 2INTs

6. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Yeah Favre got lucky with with the Lions fouls, he may of had 4 instead of the 2 recorded. i really hope the refs don't repay the Lions by jobbing the Packers.

7. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I doubt it. Refs just screw over perceived lower caliber teams and give the benefit of the doubt to the team that is "supposed" to be better. It's a proven human nature thing that proved in some experiments with actual refs. Why they lions got jobbed against the Bears and Vikes. Same thing will happen against us at home. We'll get the calls in our favor.