Vikings losing 2 out of 3???

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think intentionally losing a game to avoid a specific opponent would be setting a standard Nagy or most other head coaches in the league would be confortable with.
True. Also, as long as the Saints keep winning and retain the #1 seed, the third seed for the Bears would match them up with the Rams in the divisional round, who they just humiliated. I think the Bears would play for the #3 seed.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I believe the Bears will go into week 17 caring about nothing but their playoff game the following week and being ready for that.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think intentionally losing a game to avoid a specific opponent would be setting a standard Nagy or most other head coaches in the league would be confortable with.

Well let's hope the Packers win this week and next and the Vikings lose 1 of next 2. And then let's hope what you said is true and they go with pride over logic and we get in the playoffs and beat the bears in the 6 vs 3 matchup in the first round

D

Deleted member 6794

Well let's hope the Packers win this week and next and the Vikings lose 1 of next 2.

Let's hope the Packers win out and the Vikings lose their next two games. In that case their week 17 matchup with the Bears doesn't matter anymore.

Members online

Latest posts