OP
M

Marrdro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marrdro said:
Hope no one gets upset over it.

Here I thought I cornered the nickname of "Packer Yutz" :lol:

LOL, I have found a whole page full of you guys....... Still checking things out. Kindof a different layout/look/feel but I am sure I will figure out some of the nuances.

Couple of questions:

a. Do you have anyone on here with 2 personalities? The 4 of us should get along (Nice Marrdro/Mean Marrdro).
b. Who is/are your local optimist(s). I like to hang out with those guys.
c. Who is/are your local pesimist(s). I lke to **** those guys off.
d. Who is your draft guru. Wasn't to impressed with the first "Mock Draft" Ive found cause it wasn't really a mock but rather a wish list.

Other than that. Not a bad site. :pop:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
LOL, I have found a whole page full of you guys....... Still checking things out. Kindof a different layout/look/feel but I am sure I will figure out some of the nuances.

Other than that. Not a bad site. :pop:

Couple of questions:

a. Do you have anyone on here with 2 personalities? The 4 of us should get along (Nice Marrdro/Mean Marrdro).
Since I won't implicate anyone else.. I'm your huckleberry. :lol: However mine are serious and goofy.
b. Who is/are your local optimist(s). I like to hang out with those guys.
Pretty much everyone..
c. Who is/are your local pesimist(s). I lke to **** those guys off.
Packone was voted the Devils Advocate (but he isn't really a pesimist).. most others have faded into the background.. Lare might be another, not really though.
d. Who is your draft guru. Wasn't to impressed with the first "Mock Draft" Ive found cause it wasn't really a mock but rather a wish list.
Probably Porky88 would fit the bill.. albeit not really many full mock drafts just Packer selections.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well last year I did one 2 rounder.. but other than this week, days have been pretty busy and haven't really done one..

I have one piece of insight.. don't select a QB in the 2nd for the Vikes.. :lol:

And whatever you do.. don't draft John Johnson.. kid has a real chance at being a NFL QB.. :p

mikesternqrc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are good natured

I am new to this site, live in MN, and Love the Packers, a team that at least sometimes can win a Super Bowl, unlike the Queens. IF you want to start rooting for the next great QB in the Division, you should consider the Pack; or horribly--the Bears.

mikesternqrc

Members online

Latest posts