Vikings Fan - New to the site

Marrdro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found out about this site via a Packer fan that posts alot on our Vikings site.

Just thought I would stop in, say hi and offer my regards with respect to Bretts retirement.

I've followed the Vikes as long as I can remember (Born in Northern MN in 1961) and for a good share of that, Brett has always been the hated nemisis.

You guys will miss him for awhile I am sure. Treasure the memories he left you and support your new QB as he leads a very exciting team onto the field next year.

I look forward to some of the good banter that a certain Packer fan promised.

Marrdro

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Yeah Marr... you got your e-mail hey. ;)

Welcome to the site my friend and post often.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Welcome Marrdo!

Yeah Marr... you got your e-mail hey. ;)

Welcome to the site my friend and post often.

So you're the one bringing all these Viking fans over eh?

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you joined the dark (er, ****-ish?) side. :wtf:

Pack93 is officially on my "watch him like a hawk" list.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Marrdro, my Purple colleague!

Your presence is adding to the growing list of Viking Faithful that are attempting to bring civilization and a high level of enlightenment to this site of the heathen cheeseheads.
For verily, they are a woeful and misgiuded lot. :p

None of this would be possible without the assistance of my undercover collaborator (and closet Viking Fan), Pack93z. :thumbsup:

His mission:
Go to the land of the exalted Vikings Fans and bring forth the purveyors of truth, justice and righteous football.

:rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Marrdro, my Purple colleague!

Your presence is adding to the growing list of Viking Faithful that are attempting to bring civilization and a high level of enlightenment to this site of the heathen cheeseheads.
For verily, they are a woeful and misgiuded lot. :p

None of this would be possible without the assistance of my undercover collaborator (and closet Viking Fan), Pack93z. :thumbsup:

His mission:
Go to the land of the exalted Vikings Fans and bring forth the purveyors of truth, justice and righteous football.

Nah.....just another Viking fan that has seen the error of his ways, and is trying to find peace!
WELCOME to the site Marty!!! :D

Pack93z

Reaction score

His mission:

Now I know why you have been hiding in the cover of darkness over on the PPO… afraid that I might retaliate and let it be known that you post frequently here, eh. :p

As for your little mission idea… the truth simply is that I have chosen to assist in bringing a sense of balance to the warped premonitions that you purple people seem to embrace. Think of me as a batman type to your world of jokers. :razz:

Have no fear, I have no illusions of where my alliances lay, occasionally upon getting a little cut or scrap the blood seeps of Green and Gold.

However in reality, the few added Viking members that have chosen to come here are class acts and enjoy posting in some friendly little games of jesting and razzing. See you boys in the smack area. ;)

Oh yeah.. Marr talks a mean game of football, since it is his thread and it would be a crime not to mention him in the thread. :shock:

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93 is officially on my "watch him like a hawk" list.

all about da packers said:
If I didn't know better, I'd say that you joined the dark (er, ****-ish?) side. :wtf:

:lol: AADP and Tromdaz on patrol..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing how many want to come to a Packer forum?

Welcome to the best place on earth!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I know........they call this place "hell", but want to join here. Go figure!

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How is that amazing? Last time I checked one of your members is in the Purplepride.org hall of fame. Now that is amazing!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

How is that amazing? Last time I checked one of your members is in the Purplepride.org hall of fame. Now that is amazing!

and how many viking fans are here?

Thank you for playing!! Come again ;)

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
longtimefan said:

Good place to find material to make fun of Packer fans!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
marstc09 said:
longtimefan said:

Good place to find material to make fun of Packer fans!

A place to get material so you can pick on ONE Packer fan on your Viking site??

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Is it really this easy?

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
marstc09 said:
Whats up my brother from another mother. Welcome to hell.

Not quite...

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?board=49.0

:lol:

Lol we have at least one Packer fan down there right now :lol: Some of his threads he started on pp.o were posted on here. He deserved it.

Btw watch out for Marr he is a yutz! Lol jk. Marrdro is quite a guy and should be able to get along on just about any site....if they talk decent football that is :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
marstc09 said:

Not quite...

Lol we have at least one Packer fan down there right now :lol: Some of his threads he started on pp.o were posted on here. He deserved it.

Btw watch out for Marr he is a yutz! Lol jk. Marrdro is quite a guy and should be able to get along on just about any site....if they talk decent football that is :wink:
OHHHH! That explains why he came HERE then! Had to find some decent football talk! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:
Pack93z said:
marstc09 said:

Not quite...

OHHHH! That explains why he came HERE then! Had to find some decent football talk! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah he just wanted to come down here and spread the good news of the Vikings to all you lost Packer fans :wink:

OP
OP
M

Marrdro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I have been so absent. Been busy over on the other site getting our Defense ready for your new QB.

By the way, I like to use the word yutz alot in my posts. Usually in context of sports hacks who can't write a decent story or a "Football fan" who can't tell the difference RDE and a LDE.

Hope no one gets upset over it.

Members online

Latest posts