Vikings Cardinals Do we...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Unless there's a radical change in our offense all optimism is in jeopardy. We're not winning any games with our defense and special teams--as the Bears did for years. We are an offensive power that has died, for whatever reason.
This is how I feel about this thread and the other playoffs thread. If the Packers somehow right the ship and start playing to their capabilities (yes even without Nelson) they stand a great chance of advancing in the playoffs. If they don't I don't think it matters who they play.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the Cardinals losing many more regular season games (except against us), so this puts the Seahawks as a Wildcard and an unlikely host of the Packers in anything but possibly the NFC Championship game, wouldn't that be something!

4Ever4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No reason to **** on his parade... lol Especially the way I have seen the Packers play their last 4 of 6 they could just as easily end up 8-8 if they play this way.

I think the Vikings will take the 6th spot. They should beat CHI and NYG. Their defense is the key though so they better get healthy.

I am a homer so I think GB can win out. Outside of my homeristic view, they should beat DAL and OAK. AZ will be tough and the last game against MIN could mean nothing or could mean a lot.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would give me great pleasure to have the Packers knock the Yikes out of the playoffs on the last Sunday of the regular season, if that is still a possibility.

LarrysCrookedFinger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still eyeing a bye week. If we can get healthy enough to beat Arizona and then someone else beats them and we win out, we get that bye. Certainly not an unreasonable goal.

Godgers12XLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does Arizona worry anyone else? we're gonna most likely play them if we get past the first round. 2 and 3 seed will just determine where the game is played. but still the thought of beating them twice in 3 weeks is scary especially if we have to go back to Arizona in the playoffs.

D

Deleted member 6794

It would give me great pleasure to have the Packers knock the Yikes out of the playoffs on the last Sunday of the regular season, if that is still a possibility.

It's absolutely possible for that to happen, I would take great pleasure in it as well.

I'm still eyeing a bye week. If we can get healthy enough to beat Arizona and then someone else beats them and we win out, we get that bye. Certainly not an unreasonable goal.

Getting healthy (especially on the offensive line) is vital but performing way better on offense ie the most important factor if we want to have a chance at the #2 seed.

D

Deleted member 6794

Does Arizona worry anyone else? we're gonna most likely play them if we get past the first round. 2 and 3 seed will just determine where the game is played. but still the thought of beating them twice in 3 weeks is scary especially if we have to go back to Arizona in the playoffs.

IMO Arizona and Seattle both are better overall teams than the unbeaten Panthers. The Packers have to play way better to have a chance beating any of them in a playoff game though.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe we need mn to beat the cards. Mn needs to get Seattle to #6 to visit ariz 1st round. Gb as #2 seed to host #3-5 seeds and send Seattle to Carolina if they beat ariz.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Absolutely true, but after watching them play over the last two months that is a huge question mark.

A question mark that has been lurking all season long and progressively getting bigger. A consistent, few mistakes offense suddenly taking the field for 4 quarters would be a welcome site. Whether they could keep that going for the next 4+ games would make for a very memorable season.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know, Minny winning tonight .... yeah it could still give us an outside shot at that No. 2 Seed But.....

Realistically I don't think they have a prayer of winning this one. Injuries on defense are mounting up, lack of offensive weapons outside of Peterson and Diggs, and Bridgewater just not yet able to see the whole field and make crucial reads...

I think it's going to going to get pretty bad for them tonight

Going to say Arizona 38 Minny 10 final score

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter the combo, if we win out we'll need the Cards to lose a game in addition to losing to us. Tonight's as good as any.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Here is my theory, maybe it's old school.

But if you can't beat every team in your division. You don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl. If you need certain scenarios to play out so other teams can beat the ones you can't. IMO you're not worthy.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But if you can't beat every team in your division. You don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl. If you need certain scenarios to play out so other teams can beat the ones you can't. IMO you're not worthy.

We did beat every team in our division,or did you mean sweep.

All it takes to deserve to go to the SB is to win 2 or 3 playoff games depending on your seeding.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So we should return the trophy we won in 2010????

We needed a fair amount to go our way simply to make the playoffs so what your saying makes no sense.

How bout the Patriots? I feel like the Packers would've beaten them so does that mean they got lucky and arent worthy because we didn't make it out if Seattle?

ANY team that wins the SB is worthy. It makes ZERO difference how it happens. Get in the playoffs, get hot and make a rune. That's our goal the same as any teams in the league.

Doesn't matter who played who. All that matters is beating the team that you played.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What needs to happen so we play the Vikings back to back? I think that's our best scenario.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't see the game, but it seems it was very close , with the Cards winning more due to the Vikings ******** up more than anything else.

Members online

No members online now.