Vikings Cardinals Do we...

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
want the Vikings to win to have a better chance at the bye against Arizona. Or do we just wanna have the Vikings keep losing? We are gonna need the cardinals to lose at least one more and we win out then we would get the bye. Interesting to say the least.. Specially if the playoffs ended now we would have Seattle at home Minnesota would go to Washington.. I'd rather play the redskins there then Seattle at home imo I don't see the playoff scenario changing to much of we lose to Arizona that's it.. Minnesota greenbay Seattle are lock-in it down Atlanta and Tampa won't get it done so if we lose to the cardinals and we still in control of the wild card would greenbay shank a game to go to the nfc east if they new they would play Seattle with the division? Something to think about huh lol

4Ever4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings need to lose. I have accepted the fact that Carolina is #1 and AZ is #2. I would prefer get the #3 spot and play whatever team drags its way into the 6th spot, probably the Vikings actually.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah playing thwith Vikings back to back weeks lol

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best case scenario is the easiest one to figure out. We win out, Vikings upset the Cards, we're #2 seed.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless there's a radical change in our offense all optimism is in jeopardy. We're not winning any games with our defense and special teams--as the Bears did for years. We are an offensive power that has died, for whatever reason.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless there's a radical change in our offense all optimism is in jeopardy. We're not winning any games with our defense and special teams--as the Bears did for years. We are an offensive power that has died, for whatever reason.
Sad, but true.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling this game is going to be as bad as Seahawks vs Vikings... Teddy is just not a polished passer and Arizona has a very good run stopping defense. 4th best YPG.

The Vikings offense is just too easy to stop.

I could see 30-13 Cards on this one.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I want anyone that is ahead of us to lose. We control our playoff position in regards to the Vikings and every other team behind us. We will need some help to surpass the Cardinals and I will even take that from the Vikings. All this rests on the theory that we keep winning, which is by no means a guarantee.

Even if that doesn't allow your inner self to cheer the Vikings on, just remember that for every game they win......it pushes them a bit deeper back in the draft selection.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Skol Vikings, let's win this game,
Skol Vikings, honor your name,
Go get that first down,
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score,
You'll hear us yell for more. . .
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol, Vikings, let's go!"

Unfortunately after seeing them recently they just can't compete...not on national television, not when other teams scheme to take out AP, and not with all of their o-line and defensive injuries. Teddy hasn't taken the step that I thought he would in Year 2, but even AP is struggling with that awful O-line. Throw in a misfit cast of #2 and #3 WRs and there just isn't a recipe for winning....ESPECIALLY if three of their top four defensive players are missing again (Joseph, Barr, and Smith)

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Skol Vikings, let's win this game,
Skol Vikings, honor your name,
Go get that first down,
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score,
You'll hear us yell for more. . .
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol, Vikings, let's go!"

Unfortunately after seeing them recently they just can't compete...not on national television, not when other teams scheme to take out AP, and not with all of their o-line and defensive injuries. Teddy hasn't taken the step that I thought he would in Year 2, but even AP is struggling with that awful O-line. Throw in a misfit cast of #2 and #3 WRs and there just isn't a recipe for winning....ESPECIALLY if three of their top four defensive players are missing again (Joseph, Barr, and Smith)

I will say stephan diggs has some impressive route running. Not sure he can amount to much with Teddy at QB. But he definitely has some quickness.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Vikings need to lose. I have accepted the fact that Carolina is #1 and AZ is #2. I would prefer get the #3 spot and play whatever team drags its way into the 6th spot, probably the Vikings actually.
You do realize that the Vikings have not been eliminated from being the number one seed? At least not yet.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cuz if the Vikings win we still control our own destiny so let's go vikes lol if we lose to Dallas or Oakland that will ruin bye status for sure but Green Bay needs to put up 40 points + haven't yet this is the week to do it lets shatter Dallas s playoff dream lol

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I don't expect the Vikings to win this game. We have 4 defensive starters out again. This is more than likely going to get ugly early.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams win games that u expect to lose and lose games u expect to win... Lol any given Sunday that's for sure look at the Eagles at the patriots just saying

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Teams win games that u expect to lose and lose games u expect to win... Lol any given Sunday that's for sure look at the Eagles at the patriots just saying
Yeah, but we have 4 out 5 top tacklers out of the game. They put S on IR and brought I guy up from the PS. So our starting safeties will be a 2nd stringers and a guy from the PS.

If I were a betting man, I would be big that the Cards will cover the spread not problem.

4Ever4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do realize that the Vikings have not been eliminated from being the number one seed? At least not yet.

LOL, #1 seed. After the next 4 games, the Vikings may be eliminated from the entire playoffs. Lets talk again after tomorrow night.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, #1 seed. After the next 4 games, the Vikings may be eliminated from the entire playoffs. Lets talk again after tomorrow night.

No reason to **** on his parade... lol Especially the way I have seen the Packers play their last 4 of 6 they could just as easily end up 8-8 if they play this way.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I said they had not been eliminated. That is something the Packers can not say. The Packers at this point can't take the number one seed. Period. But then if my Vikings make the playoffs it will be as the 3 seed, division winner or 6th seed. They only need to win 2 and have the Bucs lose one and they are in at 6.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
As long as the Packers win their next 4 games, I'm fine with the Viking's winning their next 3, which would give the Packers the #2 seed. A little help from our NFC North brothers across the border works for me!

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said they had not been eliminated. That is something the Packers can not say. The Packers at this point can't take the number one seed. Period. But then if my Vikings make the playoffs it will be as the 3 seed, division winner or 6th seed. They only need to win 2 and have the Bucs lose one and they are in at 6.

And let's be honest, Carolina may be the most non-feared 12-0 team of all time. Honestly, Arizona and Seattle scare me much more than Carolina.

But of course even the Browns scare me if the Packers play like they have been playing.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not wanna play Seattle in a situation even at home in the playoffs id rather play Carolina... Real talk

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If we can get back to playing good Football, I'm not that afraid of the Seahawks in Green Bay. But I agree, the last place I want to travel to in the Playoffs is Seattle, but we control that path in the next 4 games.

IMO the Panthers, barring a major injury are a good balanced team and the road to the Super Bowl is eventually going to lead through Charlotte.

D

Deleted member 6794

As we have no idea how the rest of the season will shape up I root for the Packers to win the division first and foremost. So I'll be rooting for the Cardinals tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts