Urlacher is jealous

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
He can come up to Wisconsin any time to get a little cheese to go with that whine (yeah I no they're spelled differently).

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So leave the bears if you don't like the working conditions. Then it is only 1 or 2 times per year there at worst. Otherwise get a violin to go with your sob story.

:chisux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Urlacher by any means, but maybe this guy has a point here. That field is deplorable beyond words. I personally would have it dug up and made into giant lake/ fishing hole that would freeze over in the winter for playing hockey. I loathe that field and while I don't fancy Urlacher any better, I will concede him this point.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I read the title, I originally thought that Urlacher literally ripped the turf, as in he went to Soldier Field, gone crazy and ripped it out of the field. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did do that.

Urlacher, if you like Green Bay's turf, weather, and stadium so much, why not become a Packer? Not only will you continue to play for a respectable organization, but you get to enjoy all that wonderful turf and weather you love so much. Also, would you refuse to work in tandem with Clay Matthews?

In all honesty, though, he has a point. I once saw an interview of B. J. Raji on the Jim Rome show before the NFC Championship, and he described the turf on Soldier field as "mushy" and "unstable" like used coffee grounds. Which is why I call Soldier Field "Folgers Field".

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad, the big boy will retire without a ring, still fussing about the crappy Soldier Field turf.

lol.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can really tell it bugs the hell out of him GB took home the Lombardi......Love it.

That is probably the main reason he hates Soldier Field. It probably has nothing to do with field conditions, rather the place is haunted to him. The memory of the Packers winning the NFC Championship on the field will probably haunt him for the rest of his career and the end of his days. The very thought of the field is probably brutal mental anguish. But when the Pack won the SB, that is probably what really did this guy in.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can really tell it bugs the hell out of him GB took home the Lombardi......Love it.

It has to bug him that he plays his *ss off and no one around him even tries to keep up. I respect the hell out of the way he plays

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
That is probably the main reason he hates Soldier Field. It probably has nothing to do with field conditions, rather the place is haunted to him. The memory of the Packers winning the NFC Championship on the field will probably haunt him for the rest of his career and the end of his days. The very thought of the field is probably brutal mental anguish. But when the Pack won the SB, that is probably what really did this guy in.
I absolutely relish this stuff. All season long we heard from Bears fans that they had the Division. Good for them. We have a Championship. I know people like this guy as a player, I don't. This is the same azzhole that said they were the best in the NFC North AFTER we took the championship. Dwell on it BU, you play for a loser.
I loved the SB win, but I have to tell you that the NFCCG was nearly as sweet, simply because they talked like they didn't have anything to play for in the final game. A third string QB NEARLY beat us, blah, blah.
No respect given to us so none to them. Every team in the NFL wants to be the Packers and they are jealous of the team and it's fans. Urslacker deserves no quarter in these parts.

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well GB taking the Halas trophy on his sloppy field is what really what bothers him.

:chisux:

He said that he wasn't going to cheer for the Packers in the Super Bowl... but he did.

Members online

Latest posts