Twas the Day Before Christmas...

TheFavre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As read on The Fan 107.5 with T.C. Martin and Johhny Gray from Brett Favre's Choke...er--Steakhouse.

Twas the day before Christmas and all through the dome
Vikings fans were stirring cuz Favre wasn

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it was pretty whitty, too bad we are going to put it down on the Queens in their sissy dome.

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:whippin:
I found an emoticon to illustrate what Green Bay (whipper) will do to the ViQueeens (whipee) on Sunday.

That little ditty that TheFavre shared was cute, but why sing the praises of a team that NEEDS a dome to protect them from the elements? We'll whoop you in any weather, even in the dome :wtf:

OP
OP
T

TheFavre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Weather?

Sandra....

I believe you said "We'll whoop you in any weather, even in the dome"

Didn't happen today vs Jax did it? Favre is done. Green sucks. Ferguson, while I hope he's okay and has no permanent damage, needs to toughen up.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Any Weather?

TheFavre said:
Sandra....

Didn't happen today vs Jax did it? Favre is done. Green sucks. Ferguson, while I hope he's okay and has no permanent damage, needs to toughen up.

you're a moron.

way to deflect from what should be on your mind...how you almost lost to the lions? at least the jaguars have a solid defense. you rip on green bay and feel no need to look at your own team? :doh:

talk about heads in the sand.

that defense is just as embarrassing as ours, and until you do something about it you're not even a contender in the playoffs. period.

notanotherone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"remember what happened last year in the dome?

We Put It On You."

Remember what happened at your house last year?

:hammer:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I copied the poem over to my web site, too...
We're comparing poems right now, as our VP has written one as well.

I see several already beat me to it - with the "***-whuppin' Favre handed the queens last year in their own Dome" --- and then let's speak a small bit about ARIZONA.... shall we? Heheh! :roll:

And what's your Win/Loss record of late, I mean really...you guys are in a tailspin and letting Detroit get even that close.. has to be unforgivable, let alone embarrassing - we all saw the looks on the faces on that side of the field - you 'were' highly worried about da Mooch makin' a comeback, ala the Packer training he was given under Mike Holmgren.... :oops:

You have one shining light, and that's Moss may be ready, just in time for the Packers... thank god for sterioids, eh? Let's **** test the guy before the game, maybe... yeah, let's do that. I bet he starts to whinny like Mr. Ed.

As long as Daunte is allowed the freedom to choke, as he always does... then the Packers walk away with yet a 3rd Division Title -- oops, sux to be U. --- Actually, the Packers are already looking forward to our yearly visit to Soldier Field.. I can't wait for that comeuppance! Are we looking past the queens... we'll see on Friday.

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheFavre, did you just say Ferguson needs to toughen up?!?! Fergy is THE TOUGHEST receiver IN THE LEAGUE. No, not just on the Packers, IN THE LEAGUE!!!!! Just think how many injuries he's had and still played. Knee, ankle, hamstring, dislocated shoulder, groin, and THAT'S JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD! Plus the thumbs up he gave the crowd even though he was half paralyzed at the time showed a tremendous amount of courage. If you say fergy needs to toughen up, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Any Weather?

TheFavre said:
Sandra....

Let's revisit that comment SHALL WE???

Jacksonville had their way with us. Fine. Did you watch the game on Christmas Eve?

And Ferguson may have had a hard time "toughening up" while he was paralyzed, *******! :Evil:

GO PACK GO!

Members online

Latest posts