TT should move on this...

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You people don't know what the hell you're talkin' about...

Moulds is better than Driver.....and who knows how Javon is going to turn out???

I love all you armchair GM's that worship at the alter of the draft....just like TT does....

.....I wouldn't put my money on that pony....that's for sure....too much of a long shot...

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
You people don't know what the hell you're talkin' about...

Moulds is better than Driver.....and who knows how Javon is going to turn out???

I love all you armchair GM's that worship at the alter of the draft....just like TT does....

.....I wouldn't put my money on that pony....that's for sure....too much of a long shot...

Maybe it's you that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about! There is NO WAY that Moulds is a better receiver than Driver is right now. Driver, Walker, Gardner, and Fergy would make a formidable receiving corps IMO...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moulds better than Driver is possibly the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you didn't say it then TT-romadz....

Talent-wise....he is better...

(but I wouldn't expect you to know that...)

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey P@ck66 you may be right that moulds has more talent but he doesnt use it and therfore driver is better plus you dont see driver ever complaing and demanding huge money

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again, NO WAY is Moulds better than Driver right now in their careers. I had them both on my fantasy team last year and although Moulds did have a couple nice games, he disappeared for the majority of the season. Driver has been consistent and was the offensive MVP last season for GB.

BTW, I had to pick up Moulds because Javon Walker got hurt right away. I had Walker, Driver, and Houzmanzedeh for WR to start with.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's always nice to add to your talent pool no matter what position it is. But I'm hoping TT has a priority list on both sides of the ball. Offensively, he needs to repair the offensive line first. Everything begins and ends there. A great line can make an average running game good and can give the QB the time to throw and the receivers time to get open. I do agree however that I'd like another quality receiver, but I'm not sure I wouldn't want that receiver to be a tight end.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've got Donald Lee now....I think he's the guy they'll play even more between the 20's and Franks has become an expensive blocker and red zone threat, not much more.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Once again..ND...

Who did Moulds have throwing to him....

(JP Losman...and Kelly Holcomb...???)

Think of what he could do with #4 tossing the rock his way...

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
They've got Donald Lee now....I think he's the guy they'll play even more between the 20's and Franks has become an expensive blocker and red zone threat, not much more.

Finally - I was beginning to think everyone was gonna write off this guy ---
The only reason Donald Lee ended on a bad note was Sherman's reluctance to stand his ground. After that, the damage was done and the season was waay too short to attempt a fix. Next Season, pending we do actually keep Donald Lee - we have some fortified talent at that position and Brett would have a go-to guy, right off the bat.

There's several IFs there, but it would work - we just don't know if TT plans on updating that position as well as it should be. I'm a big fan of the TE (Tiger Set) offensive scheme - if you have TWO viable TE's in there right along with DD and JW - then that third WR gets more action all around, as they work the bluff. Chmura and KJ didn't have to catch every pass, nor were they thrown all that many... at one time, we had five viables on the field - it's exactly the type of Offense that Brett excels in.....

Question becomes - do we have any one on the Team (now) that can play both WR and TE..?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Once again..ND...

Who did Moulds have throwing to him....

(JP Losman...and Kelly Holcomb...???)

Think of what he could do with #4 tossing the rock his way...

Well, think of it this way.....#4 was throwing to Driver. How can a person even think that Driver isn't the best WR in the game with BF as the QB????

I know Moulds didn't have a good QB to work with, but he's no Donald Driver at this point in his career. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, eh?

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let me put it this way ND...

It's always better to have more talented receivers to throw to...not less...(at the 1-2-3 position..). So far, we don't know how Walker and Gardner are going to turn out...

and there was a big drop off of talent after Driver on the Packer's roster last year....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker,Driver,Gardner....is a good 1-2-3

add Franks,Donald Lee as good catching TEs

whats the problem here. IM sure there will be some new\young WRs on the team.

none of these WR\TEs\recievers matter if there is no oline.

Latest posts