TT should move on this...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Moulds is a malcontent.
2. He will want a lot of money
3. favre needs protection first, good wr's second, otherwise it dont matter.
4. having javon,driver,gardner,moulds would be nice. TT should try and get randle el, david givens, and joe jurevicious too.

Maybe we could sign Ahman back, and get shaun alexander and edgerrin james too.

is it nice living in fantasy land?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moulds would be good for a couple of years while some new draft picks are learning. The Packers have the money. It is certainly an option worth exploring.

After all Driver still has it at his age.

Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Moulds would be good for a couple of years while some new draft picks are learning. The Packers have the money. It is certainly an option worth exploring.

After all Driver still has it at his age.

It is often argued that Driver is more like a 28 year old player since he has rarely used his first few years.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should at least inquire about Moulds if Favre returns.

trom....it is possible to get Favre protection AND WR's this offseason. You can improve on more than one position per year. Think outside the box!!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moulds is not a guy you want to bring in.....bad attitude and not content to be anything but a #1...from everything that has been presented in the media.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think the Packers need to spend a lot of money on a FA WR. I would like to see them sign Gardner at a bargin price, and use the cap room for much more needed positions.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't see where we would need him with all of the other positions we are short on quality. Walker, Driver, Gardner, is a better combo than our "O" guard situation, our OLB's, RB's, our depth at DL, CB/S, hell, if you look at our wideouts they are stronger than just about any other group as a whole that we got.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WR is one of the packers larger needs in my opinion. I would like to see a fast guy signed and if out there a guy who can jump. Ideally a fast James Lofton.

The ability to jump makes the guy a larger target. Chatman has done what he can with his physical attributes but the Packers need easier targets to hit.

Favre can thread the needle to hit big but slow targets. Rodgers will need the fast to get open and the jumpers to fight for the ball. A balance of Free Agents and draft can help the Packers now and in the future.

Moulds is 6'2" and can get over a smaller CB like Carroll at 5'10". He would be good for Brett's next 2 years. Moulds has not had a good QB throwing to him for awhile and I think he is better than people give him credit to be. He and Favre will be good for each other.

A good free agent will encourage Brett out of funk of thinking Ted Thompson does not want the Packers to win but only rebuild.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No way...

What we don't need is to draft another friggin' rookie that doesn't pan out...

or that we have to wait 2-3 years to even SEE if he is going to pan out...

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no rush! Let's see what happens on "Bloody Thursday"

There are going to be some surprising names on the market -- Moulds is only the beginning of the blood bath that may flow tommorow

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO thats a terrible idea getting moulds hes a problem child who wants a lot of money and not only that but hes old too. is he really worth that

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
NO thats a terrible idea getting moulds hes a problem child who wants a lot of money and not only that but hes old too. is he really worth that

no, gopackgo... Wrong66 wants him, and any actions taken that dont agree with him are WRONG. We need to sign Moulds (for some reason) as well as sign javon to a 19 year contract.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't know everyone who played for the Pack had to be alter boys...

You can pass on talent I guess...just as long as he passes some crazy morality test...I guess..eh?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
um, jamal lewis missed games cuz of jail-related suspensions, didnt he?

but uh...hes talented i guess....eh?

Members online

Latest posts