Trash talk aside - the vikes are scary

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Putting aside all the trash talk, the vikings do scare me. The Culpepper/Moss connection is a ticking bomb waiting to go off. If those two have a good day, they can beat just about any team. Throw in Burleson and Bennett and they can score points quick, as evident from the two one play drives in the last game.

Do I think the Pack will win - Yes. But I hope the Packers dont think this will be a walk in the park, or they WILL get it handed to them in a hurry.

The Packers should work on tackling all week.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4+84=win

culpepper/moss combo is good but I think the Favre/Walker combo can hold their own againest anybody in the league esspecially against the viqueen D.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah Favre/Walker can hold thier own but that won't stop the vikes, that just makes it a shoot out and takes it to who can't finish a drive first. Our D needs to step it up so we don't have to rely on driving the entire field every posession. Even if the secondary can shut them down, Bennett ran over us at the dome enough times to make him a threat as well.

Do I think the Pack will win - Yes. But I hope the Packers dont think this will be a walk in the park, or they WILL get it handed to them in a hurry.
Agreed!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
acw said:
Putting aside all the trash talk, the vikings do scare me. The Culpepper/Moss connection is a ticking bomb waiting to go off. If those two have a good day, they can beat just about any team. Throw in Burleson and Bennett and they can score points quick, as evident from the two one play drives in the last game.

The Packers should work on tackling all week.

tick tick tick KABOOOOM!!! LOL

OP
OP
A

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The big thing the Pack needs to do is get our defense off the field. We must win the third down battles, on both sides of the ball. That means we must learn to tackle better. Culpepper is going to complete passes, it's the yards after the catch that kill us.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sandra said:
AH, you guys are taking all the magic away from it!!!
The more you post, the higher your rank..
Well then Sandra do you have your heels together (standing at attention) when you are talking to me. I know I do when I write to Ryan :D

Later
Leopardmech

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys are really worried!!!!
well thats good not being too overconfident!

what a season for both teams
even though u got us for two battles, they dont count now
its going to be a heavyweight fight with big knockout blows over and over
the team that gets up off the mat the most or last will win.
both teams have a lot to prove, daunte wanting to show that he can do it and favre wanting to prove that he still can do it
what is the weather going to be like this weekend in lambeau?
makes for great theater

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see the confidence that the defensive line gained last week (yes it was only the Bears) carry through to this week and see Culpepper get sacked a couple of times. I just hope that they remember to tackle him low. I don't understand all these guys tackling around the other guys neck. Heck if you tackle correctly "down at the ankles" Donald Driver could tackle a running Grady Jackson.....well in theory he could. :mrgreen:
Later
Leopardmech

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
Sandra said:
AH, you guys are taking all the magic away from it!!!
The more you post, the higher your rank..
Well then Sandra do you have your heels together (standing at attention) when you are talking to me. I know I do when I write to Ryan :D

Later
Leopardmech

That was on a different topic altoghether!

Members online

Latest posts