Tramon Williams is coming back to Green Bay

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't recall seeing any games he was in since leaving the Packers. Does he still have it?

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was very good last year.

He'll also be a great mentor to our guys and has played under Pettine before.

This is great!

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I think that makes 2 guys that played for Pettine so hopefully he know's what he has to work with.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea, but he seems to take care of his body pretty well, which leads me to believe he can still play at a respectable level. he played for our new DC when he left here, so that's a plus and he's a true pro. Give me a guy like this at the twilight of his career over a guy like Revis any day. I'm not expecting great things, but i'm excited to see if he can bring back some solid and dependable play at the DB position.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
While this won't completely fix the secondary, I think it's a start in the right direction. I wouldn't even mind bringing House back, get some veteran leadership, experience and depth so that King and the guys we draft don't have the weight of the world on them.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

SUGAMAN44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, maybe means after this, packers will go after ridley with first pick or a offensive lineman. no stud cornerbacks(that could make impact right away) at 14 pick unless ward falls to us.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, maybe means after this, packers will go after ridley with first pick or a offensive lineman. no stud cornerbacks(that could make impact right away) at 14 pick unless ward falls to us.

The entirety of this post is wrong.

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score

id be fine if nelson fell to us for some inexplicable reason. id throw my tv out the window if we took a wr in round 1 of this draft tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts