To ANY Packer Fans in Chicago and LIVE by the State House, READ THIS!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a MISSION for you!

I would really like a picture of the Packer Flag flying at the state house. However, I would like a poster with "Packer Forum" on it in the picture! The poster wouldn't have to be anything special, just a decent poster board with thick writing on it.

The flag will be flown the DAY BEFORE the Super Bowl. (Saturday, Feb. 5th)

If you want to step up and do this, post here or send me a PM!

:chisux:

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken the Governor's office and the Statehouse are actually in Springfield, Illinois, but I love the idea and would love to see a picture of it as well.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well dammit. If it is INSIDE the office, then that is going to be SUPER tough and such lousy bet, lol.

Oh well, I guess we are going to need some more details before we send someone on this super "secret" mission.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
If that's the case, anyone can get a look at the flag as the governor's office is completely out in the open and exposed with just glass walls barring the public from him. Springfield is a good 4-5 hour drive from Chicago so if there's any Southern Illinoisians out there, this is the task for you!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's send in the Mission Impossible team.

You'll know if your one of them if your computer self destructs within 8 seconds after reading the assignment.

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ackkkkkk....................Ctrl+Alt+Del..........Ctrl+Alt+Del.........Ctrl+Alt+Del............Ctrl+Alt+Del.........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts