1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

To ANY Packer Fans in Chicago and LIVE by the State House, READ THIS!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by robdog, Jan 26, 2011.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    I have a MISSION for you!

I would really like a picture of the Packer Flag flying at the state house. However, I would like a poster with "Packer Forum" on it in the picture! The poster wouldn't have to be anything special, just a decent poster board with thick writing on it.

The flag will be flown the DAY BEFORE the Super Bowl. (Saturday, Feb. 5th)

If you want to step up and do this, post here or send me a PM!

:chisux:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Packerstud

Packerstud Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +46
  3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    If I am not mistaken the Governor's office and the Statehouse are actually in Springfield, Illinois, but I love the idea and would love to see a picture of it as well.

4. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Well dammit. If it is INSIDE the office, then that is going to be SUPER tough and such lousy bet, lol.

Oh well, I guess we are going to need some more details before we send someone on this super "secret" mission.

5. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    If that's the case, anyone can get a look at the flag as the governor's office is completely out in the open and exposed with just glass walls barring the public from him. Springfield is a good 4-5 hour drive from Chicago so if there's any Southern Illinoisians out there, this is the task for you!

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Let's send in the Mission Impossible team.

You'll know if your one of them if your computer self destructs within 8 seconds after reading the assignment.

7. Packerstud

Packerstud Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +46
    Ackkkkkk....................Ctrl+Alt+Del..........Ctrl+Alt+Del.........Ctrl+Alt+Del............Ctrl+Alt+Del.........