To all the upset Aaron Rodgers fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsegs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kill yourself. Honestly no ****ing joke, kill yourself. You have a qb that broke your playoff record, a two year starter with unbelievable stats, a pro bowl qb, a qb that got you to the playoffs, and you ***** because of two muffed plays? Even though the guy got you 5 tds? You are obviously to stupid to realize anything. Passing on him was the worst thing the niners ever did and if you stupid *** fans are that unappreciative of your qb, then please for the love of god send him to the niners. You ungrateful piece of *****. Look at your D putting up video game numbers, and you complain about Rodgers and the O? Put on your cheese heads you stupid ****** and keep complaining about not having Farve WHO WILL NEVER COME BACK! Stop living in the past. You have a young team with a damn good qb, receivers, tight end, and a young d who with some good draft picks will be stud. But for the love of christ, please by all means, just kill yourself or at least **** off Rodgers enough to send him to San Francisco; so we can actually go deep in the playoffs when he matures as a qb. Then you idiots can actually understand what a ****** qb is you spoiled ******.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey moron we aren't most of us aren't pissed off at Rodgers but the entire team in general. I don't know where the hell you get off thinking that we aren't appreciative of a young QB with loads of talent and the receivers that at least the bottom half of the league would dream of possessing. No we aren't unappreciative at all, we are just pissed that we have all that talent and it's still not getting us to the postseason. You're right that we do have a bright future ahead of us but I hate saying that after every postseason. Sometimes I think instead of staying on their tweeting accounts all day, players need to create an account in this website and look at what we have to say.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kill yourself. Honestly no ****ing joke, kill yourself. You have a qb that broke your playoff record, a two year starter with unbelievable stats, a pro bowl qb, a qb that got you to the playoffs, and you ***** because of two muffed plays? Even though the guy got you 5 tds? You are obviously to stupid to realize anything. Passing on him was the worst thing the niners ever did and if you stupid *** fans are that unappreciative of your qb, then please for the love of god send him to the niners. You ungrateful piece of *****. Look at your D putting up video game numbers, and you complain about Rodgers and the O? Put on your cheese heads you stupid ****** and keep complaining about not having Farve WHO WILL NEVER COME BACK! Stop living in the past. You have a young team with a damn good qb, receivers, tight end, and a young d who with some good draft picks will be stud. But for the love of christ, please by all means, just kill yourself or at least **** off Rodgers enough to send him to San Francisco; so we can actually go deep in the playoffs when he matures as a qb. Then you idiots can actually understand what a ****** qb is you spoiled ******.

idk if rodgers went to the niners he prolly would of sucked also, no offense. team played like crap. no wait, the DEFENSE played like a HIGH SCHOOL SCOUT TEAM. oh wait, and lets not forget the roughing the passer on jenkins... and the pretty much body check on fitz everyone missed. and the two potential personal fouls on rodgers in OT. whatever i am over this loss just dont let minny go anywhere in this post season, and go san diego because stephen cooper is a monster and the best player to come out of my college. thats all. hope next season is better.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this will be the one and only time I root for the Cowboys. I just hate the Vikes even more now, mainly cause a good friend of mine is a Vikes fan.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers played well overall. He had some costly mistakes, but none that 45 points shouldn't be able to overcome.

This adversity is going to build some serious character in Rodgers that by the time it really becomes "his time", he's gonna embrace it with all his might and not allow it to slip thru his fingers. It may sound corny, but these games build tremendous amounts of character.

We all should be able to envision a scenario in the not-too-distant future that sees a more balanced Packers squad. One that doesn't have to rely on quick-strike scores. One that has the confidence to run the ball consistently, which chews up the clock, which keeps the opposing offense and our defense OFF the field.

I just don't believe it is Rodgers' time quite yet - but when it comes, we're all gonna know because it is going to hit everybody like a ton of bricks.

Baby steps, my good men!!!

The PowerOfCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers played well overall. He had some costly mistakes, but none that 45 points shouldn't be able to overcome.

This adversity is going to build some serious character in Rodgers that by the time it really becomes "his time", he's gonna embrace it with all his might and not allow it to slip thru his fingers. It may sound corny, but these games build tremendous amounts of character.

We all should be able to envision a scenario in the not-too-distant future that sees a more balanced Packers squad. One that doesn't have to rely on quick-strike scores. One that has the confidence to run the ball consistently, which chews up the clock, which keeps the opposing offense and our defense OFF the field.

I just don't believe it is Rodgers' time quite yet - but when it comes, we're all gonna know because it is going to hit everybody like a ton of bricks.

Baby steps, my good men!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. So I won't even try.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After two seasons we've had enough baby steps.
We're ready for leaps and bounds.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats a big wall of text lol, Im not sure this thread will lead to much

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno what posts the OP is looking at.
I've seen very very little to no negativity about Rodgers.
What I have seen is that we are proud of him for what he did and that we have a very good feeling about him for next year.

own3dhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will be a much better team next year..Rodgers will have more experience in the playoffs :) 1 game is better than none!

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is going no where, I can't help it if you niners are still stuck with Alex Smith HAHAHAHA

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Rogers played great in this game. He had two costly mistakes, unfortunately they came on his first and last play of the game so some people will be jumping on that.

I love the guy and our Offense put up 45 freaking points. That should be enough to win ANY playoff game if your have any kind of passable Defense out there. Our Defense was what FAILED not the offense or Rogers. He didn't let that pick rattle him and he led the Offense back. from a what, 24-7 Deficit!! That is amazing work.

If we can fix our D (for real), this team is gonna do great things.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Our Defense was what FAILED not the offense or Rogers. He didn't let that pick rattle him and he led the Offense back. from a what, 24-7 Deficit!! That is amazing work.

If we can fix our D (for real), this team is gonna do great things.

Even better... it was 31-10, when the comeback began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts