Thompson ignores Favre's phonecalls

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stroz said:
Think Favre want to come back, but he is afraid to use his card. The reporter in your video said, that he has upper hand, but he afraid to use that hand. All I can say is if you have an upper hand USE IT! POWER! That's what I'm talking about. I don't know why they would not want to have one of top five QB in the league, maybe because of drama.

I would agree. I think Brett wants to come back but doesn't want to force himself on the team or someplace he is not wanted. That makes sense to me.

AGREE! you don't want to force yourself coming back to a team that doesn't want you...

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL_GEEK said:
Stroz said:
Think Favre want to come back, but he is afraid to use his card. The reporter in your video said, that he has upper hand, but he afraid to use that hand. All I can say is if you have an upper hand USE IT! POWER! That's what I'm talking about. I don't know why they would not want to have one of top five QB in the league, maybe because of drama.

I would agree. I think Brett wants to come back but doesn't want to force himself on the team or someplace he is not wanted. That makes sense to me.

AGREE! you don't want to force yourself coming back to a team that doesn't want you...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
C'mon let's not get ridiculous. What has Brett missed the OTa's? he has missed most of them in the past 2 years.
The day BF walks onto the practice field(if it happens)is the day that all this crap is forgotton.

This team wants BF to play if BF wants to play, this will all be resolved by the time Brett introduces Frank "bag o' donuts" Winters into the Packer HOF. I have no inside info., mark this post it will happen by then!!!!

PackerFreak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I hate John Clayton. He looks like a friggin weasel. He is also wrong a lot of times. I will take Shefters opion over his anyday. :puke:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Man I hate John Clayton. He looks like a friggin weasel. He is also wrong a lot of times. I will take Shefters opion over his anyday. :puke:

He looks like a light bulb model

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
I like it. ;)

It also solves another fan problem, lack of free agent signings.. not much bigger signing than a future HOF QB, with almost every passing record attached to his name..

Heck.. it would cancel out all the J.Allen talk in the NFCN.. look at the whopper we landed. :lol:

Oh, SNAP! I didn't even consider that angle. Talk about a turning a PR nightmare into a wet dream... :rotflmao:

Great concept... Turning a PR Nightmare into a Win Win.

How about this.

Talk to Brett, tell him that Green Bay Loves him. Green Bay is willing to re-name "Mike Holmgren Way" to "Brett Favre Way".. And then Re-name Brett Favre Lane to Mike Holmgren Lane.

Tell him that we are willing to re-name The Frozen Tundra from Lambeau Field to..... Lambeau-Favre-Field.

Tell him that we will open up a Brett Favre Hall Of Fame right beside the Packer Hall Of Fame in the Atrium.

Tell him that the Packers will purchase Johnsonville Brats, and re-name the company Favreville Brats, and Bus Cook gets 10% of all revenue generated by the company forever.

Tell Brett the Packers will do all of that.... If he just retires on a high note as a Packer.... Right Now.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Green Bay is willing to re-name "Mike Holmgren Way" to "Brett Favre Way".. And then Re-name Brett Favre Lane to Mike Holmgren Lane.

Heck. Rename Holmgren Way to MM Way. Holmgren gave us our only SB loss (well, according to Wolf).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts